Preview Changes/Preview – Round 17 vs. West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melksham to park in the goal square and direct the other forwards. I still don’t understand what “Match simulation “ means . Does that mean Viney crash tackled him for a session?

We've had big problems in the past with the Eagles intercepting, and Goody has used Melksham as a 'defensive forward' often, so reckon they'll try and work it that Melksham is on McGovern.

Fritsch in gross form, Chandler in gross form, JVR having to back up ruck, Turner who knows, Kozzy just kicked his once a year bag... Someone's gonna need to pull something out of their arse for us to score.

I don't mind the risk of putting melk straight back in. I've only ever heard good things about how professional and hard working he is on the track and in the gym. High energy guy, well liked.

From a game perspective he has some forward craft, plays the defensive role on intercept markers as good as anyone in the comp and he has some mongrel bastard. What do we have to lose?

I don't mind the risk of putting melk straight back in. I've only ever heard good things about how professional and hard working he is on the track and in the gym. High energy guy, well liked.

From a game perspective he has some forward craft, plays the defensive role on intercept markers as good as anyone in the comp and he has some mongrel bastard. What do we have to lose?
Can't lose selection integrity and rewarding form as they never bother with that stuff.

View attachment 2040224
Tickets selling out quickly, must be 90k plus.
I haven’t thought twice about whether to go to this match, made other plans, probably been to less games this season than in the past 5 years, we’re so crap to watch even when we win.

Guarantee we’ll have a ‘percentage boosting’ 23 point win with WC kicking late goals.

I haven’t thought twice about whether to go to this match, made other plans, probably been to less games this season than in the past 5 years, we’re so crap to watch even when we win.

Guarantee we’ll have a ‘percentage boosting’ 23 point win with WC kicking late goals.
Could be a record low crowd tbh. Be lucky to be 20k

OK serious question. I'm actually planning to take my niece and her friend tomorrow. How do I purchase tickets for them. Going through the website I can select the two tickets for kids under 14 but it says I can't purchase it without an adult, however I already have a membership and don't need a ticket.

OK serious question. I'm actually planning to take my niece and her friend tomorrow. How do I purchase tickets for them. Going through the website I can select the two tickets for kids under 14 but it says I can't purchase it without an adult, however I already have a membership and don't need a ticket.
is there an option to enter your membership barcode somewhere?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back