Preview Changes & Preview for Semi Final 2 vs Hawthorn @AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an anti-McEntee guy normally and as soon as I saw Stewart was out last weekend I said McEntee should be out too and Sinn should come in.

But been watching some Hawks tapes over the past couple days and thinking that McEntee could tag Weddle? Weddle is very influential at least in an attacking sense but also can have an impact defensively. While I'd ideally prefer someone that can also do something with the ball, unfortunately only McEntee has the speed out of Narkle, Evans and himself to follow Weddle. Wonder if that'll come into consideration at all given Jed's initial role last week was to tag Stewart.

I'm an anti-McEntee guy normally and as soon as I saw Stewart was out last weekend I said McEntee should be out too and Sinn should come in.

But been watching some Hawks tapes over the past couple days and thinking that McEntee could tag Weddle? Weddle is very influential at least in an attacking sense but also can have an impact defensively. While I'd ideally prefer someone that can also do something with the ball, unfortunately only McEntee has the speed out of Narkle, Evans and himself to follow Weddle. Wonder if that'll come into consideration at all given Jed's initial role last week was to tag Stewart.

I'm not sure what's given you the idea that McEntee has speed. He does not.

Hilarious as it would appear, I'm picking Port.
Whenever Kern is given his last rites, the team plays out of their skin and pulls off a victory no one saw coming.
I predict similar this week.
Gets us to a PF which our idiots in charge will considor a stupendous effort given our injuries, and he'll be on board again.
Bloke is perenially kissed on the old todger by a fairy :huh:
I expect us to win this one and get flogged by Sydney who we flogged and haven't lost to in ages.

Just Ken things

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think it's more than that, but I'm not gonna ask again.

Weird comment mate, are you accusing me of being a family member or something? I've been posting here since 2007

I can't be bothered right now to troll through a bunch of stats to prove what most of us can see with our own eyes: that Rat has had more influence playing forward since he was moved there, than Marshall has for a long time. Let's leave it at that, and move along.

I love when "influence" doesn't mean goals, marks, marks inside 50, score involvements or goal assists. It's the argument for Jed.

Hawthorn look like a team playing their natural game. Players encouraged to play to their strengths, playing enjoyable footy and reaping the rewards. We look like a team with players, constrained and frustrated, playing out of position trying to cover holes in a unsustainable gameplan. Hawthorn have fresh coach, who's won it himself and knows what's required. We have a coach who's continually failed to deliver in big games, who hasn't won it himself and has one game plan, his "work harder for longer", the metaphorical equivalent of whacking the square peg until it's distorted and ****ed up enough to fit through the round hole every now and again. They seem excited to play, looking forward to it. We seem reluctant, scared and have players that seem like they'd love to be anywhere else but out on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he just pumps his arms and legs fast to give an impression hes quick. But, he is brutally slow.....
I think McEntee is a spud but this is simply not true. In the freo game he was tracked at the fastest player on the ground reaching 33.3Km/h, not sure how that is brutally slow. Maybe he slows right up when he is fatigued, but his top pace is pretty quick.

Cmon guys fire up.

Who handed out a world record thumping against the current premiership favourite ? Port Did.

Who beat an everything on the line Freo when it was a dead rubber ? Port Did.

Who was on an awesome pre finals run ? Port was.

With Butters now cleared and a fast, clearance dominating midfield, you will be hard to beat.

Who will have a massive home crowd behind them ? You guys.

I double down on my call for Port to win easily.

Nothing on the Hawks, awesome run, but all good things must come to an end.

1726014624604.png

Guess who the Sydney supporters want to play next week

You see Rat as competition to Marshall, which blinds you to anything Rat does. It's hard to have constructive debate with someone as utterly blindly devoted to Marshall as you are. Have you asked yourself in a serious way, why you are? I'm truly interested, no sarcasm at all.
The lack of self awareness here is ****ing staggering.

You're accusing someone else of being the one blinded by their bias in relation to one of our key forwards, while advocating for a different key forwards who literally has not even scored a behind in four weeks, let alone a goal, to remain in the side ahead of him. Staggering.

You're accusing someone else of being the one blinded by their bias in relation to one of our key forwards, while advocating for a different key forwards who literally has not even scored a behind in four weeks, let alone a goal, to remain in the side ahead of him. Staggering.

Ah yes the other Marshall-in-chief, right on schedule.

If you bothered to follow what we were talking about, you would see that I said I'd put in Marshall for Dixon this week.

I gave us no chance a few days ago, but the media circus around Hawthorn will have these young players drinking their own bathwater. Ginnivan's social media comments are a small example. I have swung completely around, and think we will win this easily.

Paul Roos says coach would be 'absolutely fuming'​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back