Preview Changes: R5 vs Richmond - Saturday April 16, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Will Crouch or Sloane be dropped this season?

• Crouch will be dropped

• Sloane will be dropped

• Both Crouch and Sloane will be dropped (separate weeks)

• Both Crouch and Sloane will be dropped (together)

• Neither will be dropped this season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised Berry got the nod over Hately, but either one was expected. Rowe a bit still to miss, but Cook starting is a good thing.
I thought Rowe kept us in the first half with those 2 goals.

Hinge omitted? I get that he copped a hip knock on Sunday, so surely I would've thought he would be out as a precaution? He is named as an emergency though so you have to wonder.

Schoenberg has had a pretty horrid start to the season so I'm not against him finding some form in the SANFL, however, McHenry and Jones should count their lucky stars. Surely both are on thin ice now.

Surprised Berry got the nod over Hately, but either one was expected. Rowe a bit still to miss, but Cook starting is a good thing.
Berry has more upside than Hately and is likely to play a larger role for us in the future, so I'm happy with that one.

They would have included whatever SA Health required to maximise their attendance under the CMP
Yes which is not made known to them until they submit.
Maybe the SMA being large, got help, but many of the organizers I know went back and forwards many time due to no framework being given to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROB was as good as a witches hat last weekend, in fact a witches hat would have stopped Draper kicking the sealer.
RoB got a decent shove on the side in a rucking contest by Draper well before he contested the ball so the umpire would have clearly saw this since it was a ruck contest stoppage but deem this "fair" and somehow this didn't impact RoB's ability to contest the ruck......bet you it was Eleni officiating that stoppage, lol.

IMO we can't play Rachele, Rowe, Murphy and Ned all in the same side....

I'm a big advocate of Murphy and Rowe making way for the likes of Berry and Pedlar who can play forward, high half forward and midfield

Now we just need Pedlar in for Murphy

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hinge omitted? I get that he copped a hip knock on Sunday, so surely I would've thought he would be out as a precaution? He is named as an emergency though so you have to wonder.

Schoenberg has had a pretty horrid start to the season so I'm not against him finding some form in the SANFL, however, McHenry and Jones should count their lucky stars. Surely both are on thin ice now.

Berry has more upside than Hately and is likely to play a larger role for us in the future, so I'm happy with that one.

Maybe the coaches should, i dunno, play him in the midfield?

Surely was the perfect time to try Hately. Obviously swap for Harry. Jackson is in form and no better time to see.

On RMX2086 using BigFooty.com mobile app
The non Hately decision could be due to midfield balance decision

Can we play Hately, Sloane, Keays and Crouch all in the same midfield

I think not....

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R5 vs Richmond - Saturday April 16, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Back