Preview Changes: R5 vs Richmond - Saturday April 16, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Will Crouch or Sloane be dropped this season?

• Crouch will be dropped

• Sloane will be dropped

• Both Crouch and Sloane will be dropped (separate weeks)

• Both Crouch and Sloane will be dropped (together)

• Neither will be dropped this season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We need benny right now.. Hes our best midfielder..

and therein lies the problem.

None of us should be thinking ben is anywhere near a longterm option.

Hes a stop gap for the next two years whilst (we hope) guys like Taylor, Hately, Shoey, Soligo, Rachele, Pedlar etc etc and any other blokes we can trade in or draft get up to speed and take over from our current main go to midfield of ben/Laird/Sloane/crouch..

But if in two years from now ben is still our best mid.. I’m afraid we are “the last decade of Carlton” type levels of f’ed..
Whilst you begrudgingly acknowledge that he’s our best midfielder it’s still him you have a crack at most of the time.
Sure Keays ****ed the kick but what about crouches game or Sloanes game.
What about all the other mistakes we made in the game.
The Keays bashing just isn’t needed, especially when he’s in our top 3 contributors currently.

Last edited:

Some more than alarming signs now with this rebuild and the messaging come from Nicks publicly.

He seems to not know how to progress forward now and I don't see him lasting last this season.

My view is he really wasted 2020 and 21.
I think he did OK in those years. The issue is he needs to take another step forward on developing more players and he won't make the call.

Whilst you begrudgingly acknowledge that he’s our best midfielder it’s still him you have a crack at most of the time.
Sure Keays f’ed the kick but what about crouches game or Sloane a game.
The Keays bashing just isn’t needed, especially when he’s in our top 3 contributors currently.
Keays was faaaaaaaaaar better than Smith SChoenberg Brown most others Laird still kicks to the clouds Keays by far and away one of the most loved players we have bigger problems Berry this week please can;t have both Murphy and McHenry and Murphy for first time ever won me over McHenry past two weeks

Sure Keays f’ed the kick but what about crouches game or Sloane a game.
Players who get plenty of the ball will have some mistakes.

It's whether the good far outweighs the bad, which is does easily for Keays & Laird.

Oh look.. the number 1 ticket holder of the Ben Keays apologists club has arrived…

What are your thoughts on Benny’s kick into the forward line in that last play of the game agaisnt essendon Mutineer?…

So… Was it Tex’s fault it went straight onto the chest of a bombers player and nowhere near a crows player?.. or was it Himmelbergs?…
Way way way more ticketholders in the Ben Keays cheer squad than ticketholders in your shitcan Ben Keays cheer squad.

Maybe take a hint that not too many people are interested in your continual down playing of Ben Keays input to our team both on and off field.

Players who get plenty of the ball will have some mistakes.

It's whether the good far outweighs the bad, which is does easily for Keays & Laird.
Sloane and Brown really hurt us last week with their shanked kicks in the game.

Brown caused a 12pt turnaround when we led in the 3rd. Thats was the game moment right there. We had possession and was moving forward of centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a bottle of Max's for afterwards

Not the best , but reliable
Just a question of which I pull out from my 20ish dozen bottles... though I'm still well behind kirky

Sloane and Brown really hurt us last week with their shanked kicks in the game.

Brown caused a 12pt turnaround when we led in the 3rd. Thats was the game moment right there. We had possession and was moving forward of centre.
Yes, those 2 along with O'Brien were the most disappointing for me, particularly as experienced players.

and Footy?

Cant really go wrong?
Shame the Port game isn't tonight. Watching them lose has been an enjoyable way to start the last few weekends.

Way way way more ticketholders in the Ben Keays cheer squad than ticketholders in your shitcan Ben Keays cheer squad.

Maybe take a hint that not too many people are interested in your continual down playing of Ben Keays input to our team both on and off field.
Death, taxes and people unfairly shitting on Keays’ impact

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R5 vs Richmond - Saturday April 16, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Back