Preview Changes Rd 8 vs Brisbane (Adams, Varcoe, Sinclair in; Reid, Broomy and Aish out)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see rib breaking is in season, I'm sure Mitch Robinson can hand out a few!
ribs are overrated.
Too much bone

Your team would love a few Robbos... Pies have been soft all year.
Haven't seen a good Robbo in footy
Mitch, that so called journalist, Ian the umpire...

The fact Sinclair (buckleys first choice backline) remains on the list instead of Seedsman makes me truely question Buckley simple as that.
I can't remember one time when you haven't questioned Buckley

Play him on the ball for just 5 minutes and he'll show he's not a bad footballer.

I'd believe that if I hadn't seen him contest for the ball and completely fail each and every time already. Or just not make any attempt to chase.

Guy seems to have no motivation whatsoever. Lazy and entitled. I never wanted him at the Pies and I'm still waiting to (hopefully) be proven wrong.

Before we won in 2010 we didn't have a proper ruckman. Then in 2010 we get one which help us immensely. We should be aiming to get an experienced ruckman for next year to help our young brigade.

I really wanted us to grab Mumford, someone to help out while Grundy develops. It was hard when Huddo left, he was a great get at the time.

We've focused so much on mids we don't work on our main problems.

The fact Sinclair (buckleys first choice backline) remains on the list instead of Seedsman makes me truely question Buckley simple as that.
Seedsman was putrid in the second half of last year. I had no problem seeing him go. Pity he didn't grab his chance to play with passion for the club he professes such love for.

HAHAHAHHA. Are you serious?

Seedsman isn't anything better then Sinclair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why people insist on discussing ex players in selection and game threads. Seedsman is not a listed player and is not available for sekection!
to blame the club and buckley, a lot of 2 year olds on this board at the moment

FYI, Brisbane have played West Coast (WA), North Melbourne, Geelong, Western Bulldogs, GC, Sydney and Port Adelaide (SA). We'd be winless with that draw and given its in Brisbane, with our recent record when travelling, we'll have done extremely well to win this one!
Nah GC are worse than us now, reckon we would've beaten them

I'm happy to engage with you in a bit of banter CFC, as long as you are mature enough to cop it on the chin when your beloved Hawks, a team as you say, you are well renowned on hear as a believer and a gloater mind you, when they start losing I still believe that at full strength we are a good football side, tThe only players who I overrated in the midfield were Greenwood, Crisp and the fringe players.

I still believe Hawthorn will fall off a cliff. As I said, happy for you to give it to me about my top four predictions, just as long as you can take a bit of your cum uppence when your Hawks start losing again.

Sorry P C just sat down.......now if you don't get over excited like you have in the past I will try and explain it to you once again.

I have the utmost admiration for the Hawthorn Football Club. You have to be a special Club to win two Premierships in a row let alone three (without AFL assistance mind you).

My admiration doesn't mean I will be the first to throw them over the cliff as you say.......do you honestly think I want them to win four in a row? (maybe if they are playing Sydney......I hate that team).

I will call it now the Cats will win it this year........they are my pick after 7 rounds.

The sad thing is we lost to them in the GF in 2011 and we can't even beat Carlton now.

So your prediction of a top four is nothing but a Pie in the sky.......I am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back