Changes - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

out: robbo (ankle), eagle, minson

relaced by: birss, ray , street respectively

minson because I dont think our bench can accomodate 3 'ruck only' talls, because we need those spots to rest midfielders.

So minson out rather than skipper because I think Eade has given skipper a bit of a 'gold pass' because he wants to believe skipper can be the mobile ruckman around the ground that we dont have now that darcy is injured.

stefoid said:
out: robbo (ankle)

Nothing against Robbo but I think its better with him out because his style of play makes for a crowded forward line.
Minson to ruck with Street as back up, at some stage we have to become pro-active rather than re-active and get Spider chasing them rather than trying to chase him.
Hargraves on Williams: Harris to pick up Spider if he drifts forward.
Put Cooney head to head with Hodge, Robbie Murphy Centre Half Forward, Rawlings Full Forward, Guido on Crawford, Cross on Mitchell and Smith, Grant and Gilbee across Half Back.

IN: Ray, Birss, Rawlings, Bowden,
OUT: Robbins (inj), Boyd, Skipper, Power

If Ray does come in I hope he gets a decent run and not just 15 mins.

Eagleton is on his legs, he needs a big one.

I think Rawlings can help out in the ruck.

I would advise our midfielders to rove to the opposition ruckmen and for Minson to be in Everits face all day.

http://westernbulldogs.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=injurystorydisplay&articleid=206673

Eade basically said there will be 4 or 5 changes this week guys. Rawlings to come in.

Out: Robbins, Boyd, Eagleton, Minson, Skipper
In: Street, Rawlings, Ray, Birss, Bandy

Street to ruck and then drift forward and Bandy to basically stick to Everitt like glue. Tall enough and quick enough to make contests of every situation, hopefully smart enough too.

Street was doing ruck work with Minson and the midfielders tonight on the TV so there could be a bit more to that.

Possible team for sunday

B: McMahon Harris Hargrave
HB: Gilbee Rawlings Morris
C: Smith West Gia
HF: Murphy Morgan Hahn
F: Robbins Grant Johnson
R: Minson Conney Cross
I: Bandy/Wight/Street, Griffen, Birss, Bowdo/Walsh

In: Bandy/Wight/Street, Birss, Bowdo/Walsh, Rawlings
Out:Boyd, Eagleton, Skipper, Power

If robbo doesnt come up then eagleton gets a life

What yas think???

Re: Possible team for sunday

Paddy_The_Bowd said:
B: McMahon Harris Hargrave
HB: Gilbee Rawlings Morris
C: Smith West Gia
HF: Murphy Morgan Hahn
F: Robbins Grant Johnson
R: Minson Conney Cross
I: Bandy/Wight/Street, Griffen, Birss, Bowdo/Walsh

In: Bandy/Wight/Street, Birss, Bowdo/Walsh, Rawlings
Out:Boyd, Eagleton, Skipper, Power

If robbo doesnt come up then eagleton gets a life

What yas think???
i think you should have posted this in the changes for round 11 thread

I don't like seeing the name Daniel Bandy there. I was a fan, but now I'm a huge critic. I like seeing the names Rawlings and Bowden, though. Hopefully they aren't dropped again, ever.

Tough on eagleton to miss. I think he should be in the side. I do think we need to bring in Rawlings and Bowden, or at least one of them.

The Doctor said:
In: Street, Rawlings, Birss, K-Mac, Ray

Out: Skipper, Power, Boyd, Hahn, Eagle

If Robbo is injured a reprieve for Eagle

Werribee

In: Wells

From a little birdy last night, The Doctor has got it right apart from K-mac even though he did kick a couple last week.

Hahn out is huge but shows the rest of the squad if you arent performing you are in the magoos.

This is a great change from last year when you could have 7 very average games on the trot and still get a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about bringing Bowden back in, we need a tall forward and im liking Rawlings playing back. If Robbo is injured then thats more reason to have Bowden up forward.

Woofers Bitch said:
What about bringing Bowden back in, we need a tall forward and im liking Rawlings playing back. If Robbo is injured then thats more reason to have Bowden up forward.

Agree. Double agree. Triple agree.

scooter600x said:
Seeing he's a ruckman, wouldn't Street do ruckwork every night at training?
Yeah but it looked like it was pretty secific sort of training.No sign of Skipper either.When do they break off into there squads for the up coming game?

Dog Town said:
Yeah but it looked like it was pretty secific sort of training.No sign of Skipper either.When do they break off into there squads for the up coming game?
they normally train as a squad of about 25 on wednesday for match day training.

If Skipper is going to ruck this week he would have been in that practice group

bogan4life said:
they normally train as a squad of about 25 on wednesday for match day training.

If Skipper is going to ruck this week he would have been in that practice group
Thats what I ws thinking but I wasn't sure how early they would split into there squad of 25.

Dog Town said:
Thats what I ws thinking but I wasn't sure how early they would split into there squad of 25.
see it all depands on what day the game is being a sunday game this week there might have been a squad of 28
but still why would street being doing ruckwork practise with the 1s mid filders if he is not going to ruck to them. i know that scotty Wynd has been spendin a lot fo time with Wight/skipper/minson in the last coulpe of weeks.
maybe they fell that Street hieght could help against the best ruckman in the comp this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes - Round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back