Preview Changes: Round 12 vs Horks - Sat 1st June 1:15pm

Who are you tipping this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, it makes sense that we would move to the Sub a player who received coaches votes from both sets of coaches last week.

Or we might select the player who had one touch in the last two and a half quarters?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

My guess is Berry.
I'll take fewer touches and effective disposals over Lairds ceiling high kicks and stat padding thanks.

Offers less than Crouch and there should only be one of them in the centre at any point in time, sub player is ideal for Laird

Purely due to who they’ve played
Sydney
Melbourne
Geelong
Essendon
At the G

Vs bulldogs
Brisbane
North
At marvel
Hawks form at Marvel has been better and suits more but good form came around that time, so reading into early form is irrelevant which makes the MCG stats also irrelevant.

Man if nank is sub nicks needs to resign. What an awful coach if that happens.

Last edited:
Quick analysis of our comparative records this year:
  • Both played 11 matches and won 4 (we've also got a draw)
  • Our % is 113 versus theirs at 82.8
  • Of the 11 matches we have 7 common opponents (COLL, ESS, GEEL, BRI, MEL, PORT, GCS)
    • Of that subset of matches we have a 1-1-5 record (W-D-L) and HAW are 1-0-6
    • Of those 7 matches with common opponents there were 5 where it was the same opponent AND same 'location' (COLL (A), GEEL (H), LIONS (H), MEL (H), GCS (A))
      • Of those 5 'like-for-like' matches we have a 0-1-4 record v HAW 1-0-4 however we have the 'superior' result in 4 of those 5 matches
        • COLL: we lost by 4; they lost by 5
        • GEEL: we lost by 19; they lost by 36
        • BRI: we drew; they won by 25
        • MEL: we lost by 15; they lost by 55
        • GCS: we lost by 6; they lost by 53
Make of that what you will!
Not sure if you are trying to cheer us up or ground us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see that happening. Nank has been in good form the last few weeks. Will be out of Murphy and Berry
Wouldn't surprise me if he went Cook under the guise of half a rest. SHOULD be Murphy after Berry played a half game last week.

He never would, but Laird could be an inspired decision. Can play back, can play mid if we need, frees up the midfield rotations.

Wouldn't surprise me if he went Cook under the guise of half a rest. SHOULD be Murphy after Berry played a half game last week.

He never would, but Laird could be an inspired decision. Can play back, can play mid if we need, frees up the midfield rotations.
Yeah it will be Cook, they’ll need to give Berry a run, he hasn’t played a full game of any sorts for ages

Back