Preview Changes: Round 12 vs Horks - Sat 1st June 1:15pm

Who are you tipping this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think in the order I had them. Butts on Chol, , Borlase on Dear and Keane on Gunston

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

For me - I would prefer Butts on Chol and Keane on Dear. Keane could work off of Dear really well IMO.

Would love to see Max go to Gunston and then we scramble the other defenders around the rest of their small forwards.

Its a completely different lineup to the Hawks forwards we played last time we met.

Yeah it will be Cook, they’ll need to give Berry a run, he hasn’t played a full game of any sorts for ages
Does Berry need a full game?

I just don't think he brings any more to the team then what we already have plenty of. Also another one who can't kick more than 40m.

Keep him as the sub and give Laird a week off next game.

If we don't make wholesale changes after losses, then there was zero chance of any unforced changes after a 99 point win.

Hamill's papers are probably stamped now (hopefully McHenry's too, but I'm not holding my breath).
No one’s papers get stamped until they’re delisted.

Plenty of players we think we’ve seen the last of, only to return like the villain in a horror movie franchise with 7+ sequels.

Does Berry need a full game?

I just don't think he brings any more to the team then what we already have plenty of. Also another one who can't kick more than 40m.

Keep him as the sub and give Laird a week off next game.
I’d play Cook for sure, but they rate Berry to a degree and he’s not played much so I can see them wanting to give him a full run and use the excuse Cook needs a rest.

Last edited:
No one’s papers get stamped until they’re delisted.

Plenty of players we think we’ve seen the last of, only to return like the villain in a horror movie franchise with 7+ sequels.
They do get stamped before they are delisted, but they don’t speak to the selection committee.

I know it would require alot of bold creative thinking, but wouldn't mind Cook pinch hitting and having a go in the midfield.

He has a nice size and skills.

Butts - Chol
Keane - Gunston
Borlase - Dear

This would be my guess for matchups
Probably... but Butts should remain on the deepest forward & Keane remain across HB.

I’d be going Butts on Gunston, Chol would be too athletic for Butts, and then Borlase to Dear with Chol on Keane.
Butts has done ok on Choi in the past.

Key for Butts is not to get dragged up the ground where he is uncomfortable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back