Preview Changes: Round 12 vs Horks - Sat 1st June 1:15pm

Who are you tipping this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So choose a game we are likely to lose to go across - like when we played Collingwood.
Our MCG record suggests any game there is an unlikely win.

But I'll be there hoping for joy of the breaking drought. Crows were good against the pies. Surely we win this week 🤞 🤞

Our MCG record suggests any game there is an unlikely win.

But I'll be there hoping for joy of the breaking drought. Crows were good against the pies. Surely we win this week 🤞 🤞
Hawks I believe have not won at MCG & better record at Docklands this year.

Yeah I'd agree with that.

Never been to an Adl vs Haw interstate. But would agree that some of their supporters that come to games here always manage to be monumental twats
2018 season football GIF by AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably will be Berry again seeing he got a half game against WCE.
Prefer we change subs around this week with Berry starting.

Don't want him to lose match fitness & can always sub off if need be.

Murphy is obvious choice imo.

Prefer we change subs around this week with Berry starting.

Don't want him to lose match fitness & can always sub off if need be.

Murphy is obvious choice imo.
I think all of Berry, Laird and Crouch in the starting 22 is somewhat unlikely so expect it to be Berry again. In some weeks I'd think Murphy was likely but it would surprise me this time.

Could be 100% unchanged from last week except for the likely sub to bring Berry on not being Soligo.

I think all of Berry, Laird and Crouch in the starting 22 is somewhat unlikely so expect it to be Berry again. In some weeks I'd think Murphy was likely but it would surprise me this time.

Could be 100% unchanged from last week except for the likely sub to bring Berry on not being Soligo.
Yes, Berry most likely sub.

Laird named on the bench ....

Laird to be named as sub.....maybe it's happening

Laird no longer being central to midfield rotations and Dawson, Crouch, Soligo, Shoey and Rank/Rachelle.....YES!!!!
Yes, it makes sense that we would move to the Sub a player who received coaches votes from both sets of coaches last week.

Or we might select the player who had one touch in the last two and a half quarters?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

My guess is Berry.

Back