Changes v Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Port smashed bombers last week and we are a better team than Port especially in the midfield.

Would be disappointed if we won by anything less than 10 goals.
your not better than port, your midfield may be better, but not your team holistically.

Keep the lid on lad. I rate Port, but let’s be real here - your wins have come against dogshit teams, as have the Dogs. Nobody can honestly say who is better right now
It's a silly discussion given we haven't played each other this season.
One thing I can be sure of though is that our midfield will rate theirs. As much as we like to pump up our own, their midfield bettered ours twice last season.

My guess is Sanders will be the sub.
There are 9 defenders listed - Jones, JOD, Buku, Richards, Williams, JJ, Bramble, Duryea & Dale

We only ever play 7 defenders. Assuming Williams plays wing, one of Dale or Bramble will be the sub. The only exception to this would be if Bevo moved one of those two to the wing but given neither have spent a single minute there this season, that would be unlikely.

Anyone know if there will be walk up GA tickets? Was going to take my boys and a couple of their mates at short notice but no availability on Ticketmaster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if there will be walk up GA tickets? Was going to take my boys and a couple of their mates at short notice but no availability on Ticketmaster.
MYOB posted this a few hours ago in the membership thread:

1712906500351.jpeg

I would start Macrae next week and define a role for him.l hope he can still impact.
Daniel needs to regain confidence at Footscrays.Its shot atm.
Bramble stays ,either JJ or Duryea go out.
O'Donnell must come in.
Get Buku on the tackling machine.Employ a rugby coach. As missed tackles cost games.So do silly free kicks. Otherwise his intercept marking is Easton Wood like.
Sanders needs re setting or fine tuning in VFL and Garcia is ready to go.
Out Daniel Duryea Sanders
In O'Donnell , Garcia, Arty as sub
Regarding our defence from the kick in - which is none, i think we should just hand the ball to am opposition player on the wing cause thats where it always end up.

English to ff. Lobb in to ruck. Marra to chf. Darcy swapping with Lobb, Marra and English off the bench.

Naughton to chb. Play only one of JOD or Khamis at BP. Stick with Khamis for now unless Saints field triple towers.

Drop Dale, Williams. Libba out injured.

So, out Dale, Williams, JOD, Libba (inj).

In Garcia, Lobb, Harmes, Clarke. Baker to sub.

B Duryea, Jones, Khamis
Hb Richards, Naughton, Johanissen
C Bramble, Garcia, Sanders
Hf Weightman, Ugle-Hagen, Vandermeer
F West, English, Clarke
R Lobb, Bontempelli. Treloar
I Darcy, Harmes, Macrae, Gallagher
Sub Baker.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back