Preview Changes v Carlton (Sun 21/7, 4:40pm Twilight, Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played awfully against Sydney so will hope to see some actual changes at the selection table.

For my money:

Out: C. Taylor, L. Shiels, K. Dawson
In: Z. Duursma, W. Phillips, G. Logue

Sub next week to be Eddie Ford

Logue for what I saw today is at least 2 weeks away so Dawson stays in .
Taylor is no good as the sub not good enough for starting 18 think his played his last game for North Today try Hansen but not as a Sub.
Sheils needs a VFL run bring in Fisher.
Phillips? Should play but for who.

IN: Duursma
OUT: Taylor

I'd consider Wil Dawson in for Kallan Dawson. Even though he struggled today, I'd assess Logue in training because we need the size and strength against McKay.

I also want to bring in Hansen, but maybe later so that it's not against Carlton. I might bring him in round 21 against Richmond and play him the last four rounds.

One of the best time slots of the Weekend for any game. Cannot be any more impressed!

Mom And Pop Music Thumbs Down GIF by Courtney Barnett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind that although Pink was good today.

I would also add Fisher and move Colby up the ground.

I didn’t mind Pink’s game, I just wouldn’t mind mixing up the forward line structure a bit and adding a bit more speed/variety.

Fisher is another who we need to fit in. I’d be inclined to Kerch on a wing and Fisher across half back

Misery loves company.

We're a chance here. Gotta match them in contested ball and centre clearances

Took the wife and kids up from Wollongong to watch the game live today. I knew we wouldn't win but wanted a competitive effort. Like my Daugter said, 'dad, north looked good for the first 15 minutes'. Saw a few north fan around me though. Always heart warming.

So, Logue isn't ready yet.

Out: Shiels, Powell
In: Phillips, Fisher/Dursma

Shiels is finished, not really doing anything bad or great, just there.
Powell needs rest. Just not getting enough of it.

A few comments from todays game -
We got pantsed in the middle, made our defenders look worse than they were. Corr, Wardlaw and Jy all had poor skills execution on many occasions. Really like the way Archer tries to affect every contest. Sheezel is so smooth.

out: Shiels, Taylor
in: Fisher, Phillips

Look like l'll be watching another game at home. l just went to get tickets ,only to find the only ones available are on Level 3..Not Happy... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back