Changes v Collingwood - In: Watts and Salem, Out: Stretch and Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the moon boot isn't a big deal. We've got a bloke who did his foot preseason and even when he got cleared to play he would wear his moon boot everywhere when he wasn't playing or training just to be safe. Not saying this is vineys case but it could just be precautionary.

Although the moon boot isn't a big deal. We've got a bloke who did his foot preseason and even when he got cleared to play he would wear his moon boot everywhere when he wasn't playing or training just to be safe. Not saying this is vineys case but it could just be precautionary.
Do we know if he's doing any training? As you've said, just wearing the moon boot 24/7 to maximize his recovery from session to session, or to potentially get himself back that bit quicker isn't a bad thing.

He's still got 2 weeks, not a lot of point speculating at this point, a lot to happen before hand.

Do we know if he's doing any training? As you've said, just wearing the moon boot 24/7 to maximize his recovery from session to session, or to potentially get himself back that bit quicker isn't a bad thing.

He's still got 2 weeks, not a lot of point speculating at this point, a lot to happen before hand.
Haven't seen any training reports. So not sure.
They've probably got him on recovery this week at least id say

How much of a lead does he have in the Frosty?
Even with Lisle from Port. Our VFL game has gone from a shootout between the two, to us trying to stop Lisle getting a goal at any cost.

Ben Dixon reckons Collingwoods kicking game will tear us apart.

Are we watching the same Collingwood? :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Whaaat-GIF.gif

And he was actually being serious? He knows Pendles and Wells aren't playing right? Yeah I'm terrified of what Treloar and Adams duffing kicks along the ground will do to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Brayshaw lose his spot? Surely Harmes would go, and Neal-Bullen spends more time forward.
The first part of my post really answers your question, harmed isn't really a midfielder. ANB has been playing forward and heavily involved in scoring as well. Dropping either for Viney may hurt our scoring power more than dropping brayshaw.

I love brayshaw by the way and don't think he deserves to be dropped.

The first part of my post really answers your question, harmed isn't really a midfielder. ANB has been playing forward and heavily involved in scoring as well. Dropping either for Viney may hurt our scoring power more than dropping brayshaw.

I love brayshaw by the way and don't think he deserves to be dropped.
Nah.i see your point but you don't drop a player of brayshaw's quality before Harmes for 'team balance'

Ben Dixon reckons Collingwoods kicking game will tear us apart.

Are we watching the same Collingwood? :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
I saw that last night and found it quite odd. Pies kicking skills is what has let them down this year! His comments about our lazy defending was more on the money, but his vision backing up his comments were very poor. Our last 2 months have been below where we'd like, maybe partly to do with being lethargic. The manic pressure isn't there anymore so he got that right, but his comments about Collingwoods kicking skills chopping us to pieces?! WTF? Who knows maybe he's a genius! But I had the feeling he was being a flog..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back