Unofficial Preview Changes V GWS Semi Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say, I don’t see it with Answerth.

I was ropeable at his dropped chest mark that lead to Cripps kicking their first score last night.
Answerth was caught in two minds and there was clearly a break down in communication at that time. He is a terrier, as brave as they come and adds real value to our defence. All players make mistakes that cost goals.

From Fagan’s presser it sounded like Payne could have been sent back out had the game not been iced already. Medicos erring on the side of caution will be even more commonplace after the Petracca debacle.

We will get a good gauge of Payne’s fitness during the week. As others have said, if he’s deemed fit using Joyce would be a waste of a sub given his lack of versatility. I do hope he gets through as Joyce playing in a final would be an obvious area for GWS to exploit.

This is the sort of expert analysis I come to bigfooty to look for
I usually go see what David King and Kane Cornes have to say for anything that insightful.

thanks, got my tickets for section 223. Will be there with my mate whose a Swans supporter so you might see a Swans jumper out there in the crowd.
I'll be in Lions gear but my girls are threatening to split their outfit between the two. 🤣

From Fagan’s presser it sounded like Payne could have been sent back out had the game not been iced already. Medicos erring on the side of caution will be even more commonplace after the Petracca debacle.

We will get a good gauge of Payne’s fitness during the week. As others have said, if he’s deemed fit using Joyce would be a waste of a sub given his lack of versatility. I do hope he gets through as Joyce playing in a final would be an obvious area for GWS to exploit.
Caught a bit of that SEN program online with Kane, Gerared Healy and Edmund and they all said Payne was no chance of playing this week so make of that what you will - he'll keep Hogan goalless :cool:

Crazy Vossy would play Jack Payne as the sub
lets see crazy fages' sub

i-had-a-dream-that-i-made-a-reference-to-the-lets-see-paul-v0-e8ken4df62aa1.png

I'm guessing Lions cheer squad sit on this side below the video board 241/242/244/245/246 etc... would that be correct?

View attachment 2105910

EDIT: dlanod any advise? thanks
How rude. They didn't have the "choose your own seat" function up and running at 3pm when the general public sale started.

But I kept going in and out til I got top tier seats. And bought 5 concession tickets. Up yours Ticketmaster/AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently a 70% chance of rain at 9pm on Saturday night.

Fortunately GWS have been crap in the wet this year.

Unfortunately, so have we.
How many games have we played in the wet, I can only remember 1 against Geelong.
My memory is short though.

Yes that's the 1 I remember too.

So we are 1 from 1 being crap in the wet.

That's a 100% strike rate 😂
Although we were crap I still thought we were the better team for 3/4 of the game.
But they certainly played the conditions better and imo got the bounce of the ball.

I sat above the coaches box, Payne was definitely strapped up and back on the bench doing runs through prior to half time. Maybe the score at half time just changed the coach's minds and they gave him the early shower.

There's a chance of showers earlier in the day too. Might become a slog which will suit Answerth and Starce. No clean ball for their smalls would benefit us hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back