Changes vs Geelong (Brown & Scharenberg in, Tooves & Frost out, team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Frost is a hack.
The amount of time the ball was in our fwd line should have resulted in more goals.

No Vickery is the hack.

In: Brown, Scharenberg, Seedsman
Out: Frost, Toovey, Blair

Sub: Seedsman

I don't mind the idea but think he will need a full pre-season of work before moving there. The guy needs a lot of direction because he is not a natural footballer.
That's a fair statement, and I see your point. I just wouldn't mind ANYTHING different being tried at this stage, as we have nothing to lose

Either way he's not doing Frost any favors after Vickery just kicked a PB 6 on him!

True, to be fair I don't think Vickery suits Frost and that's where there Brown out hurts us. Brown must come in this week to play on Hawkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say what again
Say what again
I dare you. I double dare you mother f***ker
Say what one more time
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"
BANG BANG BANG BANG...

Giving Young a run in the AFL (intensity lift) may be good preparation for the VFL finals.
His run & ball use could be helpful v Cats.

Whoops - I thought you mean Young by Age and Not the Player. Forgot about Clinton:oops:

And the best burger was where?

I love burgers to, the key is the quality of meat, tenderness and a good bun.

Our burger boy, Scharenberg nay become my favourite burger yet!
A pub in Luterbrunnen. A small town in Switzerland. Hands down best burger ive ever had in my life.

Also can get beer in a 2l glass shaped like a boot which is pretty neat too.

A pub in Luterbrunnen. A small town in Switzerland. Hands down best burger ive ever had in my life.

Also can get beer in a 2l glass shaped like a boot which is pretty neat too.
Love it
Perhaps such a tasty post can not be topped (unless topped by tomato sauce)
Ps I loved Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back