Preview Changes Vs Melbourne round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

In: LeCras, Carter
Out: Naitanui (to give Cox a farewell game), McGinnity

Don't think it'll make much difference though, esp. against Melbourne... Not sure if Tunners will be any better with a full game ATM, wouldn't mind Colledge (or Maggie) coming in for him.

OUT - Nicnat (because Cox HAS to stay in for his farewell, and he looks tired, ruck rotation, all that shit) Mcginnity.
IN - Lecras, Selwood.

Can add in Butler if he doesn't pull up from his eye poke.

Would be nice to actually use the sub strategically rather then being forced due to injuries, like we've had the past 2 weeks.

Tunbridge needs a full game...wafl last week...he was free a lot and players did not pass it..give the kid full games then see how he goes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colledge and Maginness IN

Out tunbridge McGinnity nicnat ( rest B4 finals) darling ( rest B4 finals )
In Lecras selwood collage maginness ( sub )

Swing McGovern forward and play selwood back to ease him in .
If no injuries occur sub selwood at 3/4 time

This is my predication:

In: Lecras, Colledge, Carter
Out: One of Cox/Nic Nat, Tunbridge (needs full game WAFL), Butler (Eye)

Others who may come in for Butler are Brennan, Smith (hasn't played for 2 weeks due to being emergency) and Wilson.
Don't think we will upgrade Maginness.

Leave Cox in for ruck relief as it's farewell game and rest Nicnat, his form was great a couple weeks ago and it's clear as day he's just getting more sore by the week

Whats with the Tunbridge love?ever since hes been on the list,i haven't seen anything that tells me hes going to make it.After reading all this positivity on here,i thought maybe I was being harsh,so I decided id keep a closer eye on him.My conclusion is I was right all along,hes just meh.

Does stuff all at east perth,and does stuff all when playing at AFL level.Colledge at least performs at wafl level,id be giving him more opportunities.And Sheed I can see getting better bit by bit,the more he plays at AFL level.I think Sheed will make it in the end.

But Tunbridge,nup not good enough,cant even see him improving to suggest he will make it,like I can sheed

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Melbourne round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back