Preview Changes vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Steele Maxwell
OUT: Brown Anthony

Don't think we need that many talls in the team, especially against Port who have a fairly quick team, too many big blokes could expose us badly.

IN: Steele Maxwell
OUT: Brown Anthony

Don't think we need that many talls in the team, especially against Port who have a fairly quick team, too many big blokes could expose us badly.

Then Wouldn't Rounds be good vs Port because of his Speed?

Sucks to have to do this when the whole team put in such a good effort. The team we have is good enough to take Port. Anthony down back was great i thought. 17d, 5m, 3t, 76% efficiency and no free's against! Almost exact same stats as Toovey and I thought they both did extremely well. Though O'brien in the back half was sensational and he had 100% effectiveness from his 16d.

Still ins and outs have to be:

Ins: Maxwell, Sidebottom

Outs: Goldsack, Blair

And it sucks to have to do that. The sack again ranked 1st in 1%er's and only had 6d but also had 5t and 100% effectiveness. Wasn't beaten at all and you can't ask for more than that.. Blair will hold his spot if Sidebottom is still injured. Was a firecracker and seems to be Ball's prodigy.. Threw himself at the contest and got duly rewarded.. I really liked his handball skills in close.

Side note: Perhaps they will rest Ball from the travel and take Blair and Sidebottom? Good opportunity to give him a rest and have him fresh, even though i know he has had a few weeks off recently.

IN: Sidey, Maxwell (if fit)
OUT: Blair (unlucky), JA/Goldy

Very tough to chose between JA & Goldy.

Probably Goldy because, even based on his limited time in defence at AFL level, JA appears to be able to take a big KF. So if Reidy struggles, JA is a better option then both Maxy and Goldy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Sidebottom
Out: Jack Anthony

Give Blair some more games, should be able to help neutralize Rodan. Give Maxy another week off.

i find it laughable those saying Leon out, did any of you actually watch the game last night?
His forward pressure was good and he showed considerable improvement over his previous efforts.

he also seemed to get a decent run in the midfield later to possibly regain some confidence?

also thought Blair wasnt too bad, and would be unlucky to go out. I suspect it will be:

In: Maxwell, sidebottom
out: goldsack, Brown

goldsack will go only to make way, and i suspect also Mick will want to keep Anthony in defence a little longer, as a swing player could be very dangerous. Brown will just be unlucky, horses for courses.

I can honestly see Rounds getting a game next week, with MM so impressed with Blair's first game, that he will want to "experiment" a little more.

In: Sidebottom, Maxwell, Rounds
Out: Anthony, Goldsack, Lockyer

I'd even consider resting Maxwell for one more week, just to make sure he is 100%.

Anyone who says Leon is out has no idea. His kicking to Dawes and Cloke was ludikris and genuwine, but not that awful fitty cent.

Pretty simple this week;

Sidey IN
Blair OUT (Blair did well but he's a few rungs down on the list at the moment)

Maxy another weeks rest, no need to rush him back for this week, don't want a cald injury to blow out to a tear.

After the win last night any player would be extremely unlucky to be dropped.

reluctantly:

In: Sidebottom, Maxwell
Out: Lockyer, Blair

Good first game by Blair and he will get more. Lockyers disposal is the only reason why he would be replaced.

In: Maxwell
Out: Goldsack

I thought Blair did enough to keep his spot, and I think Lockyer did enough also. The only other possible change I could forsee is maybe Sidebottom in for Davis, though I don't think Leon was overly bad, just off target.

In: Maxwell, Rounds

Out: Anthony, Lockyer

I'd be tempted to keep Blair in for another game, but I would understand if Sidebottom slots straight back in for him.

People are taking the piss having Anthony out before Goldsack. Depending on how Port's forward-line shapes up there might be a case for dropping both if Maxy comes back, but Goldsack is clearly the first to go.

People are taking the piss having Anthony out before Goldsack. Depending on how Port's forward-line shapes up there might be a case for dropping both if Maxy comes back, but Goldsack is clearly the first to go.
Ah hell, I apologise - could you edit my post to reflect a more appropriate opinion, I can never seem to get it right on selections

In: Cook, Corrie, Barham

Out: Beams, Didak, Cloke

Mix it up a bit.

Yer right of course. Corrie has been suffering with poor delivery to him in the seconds and will be raring to tear it up in the seniors again. Jaxson to spot up targets from the wings. Sharp.

(I have a soft spot for the Chef so I won't be dumping on him)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes vs Power

Remove this Banner Ad

Back