Changes vs Richmond at AO (rd 15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken is a qualified and experienced elite level coach who knows his players and has his team firmly in the top 4.

....and you are ???

TNjiBQL.jpg

Pretty straight forward you would think if Polec and Broadbent are fit.
Still want another forward option in, whether Jacko stays in or not, he can't play there.

Hope I'm wrong but have this bad feeling Houston will make way for Broadbent.

There's no other defender I'd rather see with the ball in his hand. I was watching him closely at the game today, and I can't remember him missing one pass. Always hit a team-mate on the chest.

Something like that.

Doogs, Eddy unlucky.

EDIT: Hartlett to wing, ebo to mid. Whatever. The team can fit in with the 2 changes most people want.

Attachments

• changes.jpg
    changes.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given our history with injuries, I'll be surprised if either Polec or Broadbent come back next week. Young is the easy out if one of Polec or Broadbent come up for the game, but if we have to find a 2nd player to drop, it'll be tough. Neade or Houston I'd imagine will be very unlucky in such a scenario.

We suddenly have some serious competition for spots

If you don't bring the pressure you will prob get dropped

Contrarie to others opinion, I like what Neade brings to team balance, we were awesome in that 1st quarter, set the tone, pressure pressure pressure

I really think we shouldn't touch the defense with the changes, such as bringing in Austin, because they all looked pretty good out there, even Hartlett at stages...

The only two I'd put on the droppable list are Neade and Young. Would include Westhoff but we all know that's not gonna happen. They aren't exactly like-for-like with Polec and Broady (if they come straight back in), so realistically it's gonna be Houston out because I know Ken will be thinking of changing players that are like-for-like and just likes to **** with these in general. Not saying that Houston should get dropped, because he's one of the last players I'd drop, but we all know it's going to happen. Spare yourself the melts.

Try and surprise me Ken. I dare you.

I think it's foolish to expect a raft of changes when you're top 4 after 14 rounds and coming off a solid win.

Polec or Broadbent come back in if fit but I'd be reluctant to drop anyone with genuine pace so maybe Aaron Young, he's given us nothing all year and Pittard did nothing that screamed keep me in the team.

Barring injury it seems the likes of Howard, Atley, Drew, Austin et al will bide their time in the SANFL in 2017 while we try to Bradbury a deep finals run or even the unlikeliest of flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Richmond at AO (rd 15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back