witsend

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Lakers
We have seriously missed this guy. I know he played this year but nowhere near his potential...obviously thru injury.
My point is...will we see him back to his best next year, which is an elite level as a hard nosed crumbing forward/pinch hit mid-fielder?
He is exactly the kind of layer we needed firing on GF day but obviously not at his best physically.
Could be an awesome "recruit" next year along with Egan and the natural development of Hawkins, Taylor and Gamble....suddenly the veil of gloom seems to be lifting......

I was going to start something( possibly negative) about CHAPPY and being another AARON HAMILL.-ie. gr8 player but past his best when signed up for a 4 year contract. IMO Chappy at his v best is our MVP, but I really feel his recurrent Hammies and groins `etc. may mean we have seen his best and why 4 years?! He is a GUN , but??

I was going to start something( possibly negative) about CHAPPY and being another AARON HAMILL.-ie. gr8 player but past his best when signed up for a 4 year contract. IMO Chappy at his v best is our MVP, but I really feel his recurrent Hammies and groins `etc. may mean we have seen his best and why 4 years?! He is a GUN , but??

I'm hoping that's not true but the last 12 months haven't been too promising

We have seriously missed this guy. I know he played this year but nowhere near his potential...obviously thru injury.
My point is...will we see him back to his best next year, which is an elite level as a hard nosed crumbing forward/pinch hit mid-fielder?
He is exactly the kind of layer we needed firing on GF day but obviously not at his best physically.
Could be an awesome "recruit" next year along with Egan and the natural development of Hawkins, Taylor and Gamble....suddenly the veil of gloom seems to be lifting......

Not so sure about that. We should have traded Prismall and Chapman for O'Keefe from Sydney. It would have been win win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chappy back to his best in 2009???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back