C: Holmes Bruhn Miers
HF: Close Cameron Dempsey
F: Stengle Neale OHenry
R: Stanley Dangerfield Atkins
Int: Blicavs Mannagh Bowes Tuohy
Sub: Duncan
Em: Rohan Bews Parfitt

Thats my team too.

Interested in your choice of duncan sub and not tuohy?

Thats my team too.

Interested in your choice of duncan sub and not tuohy?
Tomayto-tomahto

Could be either. Thought Tuohy played much better on the weekend.

Bews SDK Kolo
Z Guthrie J Henry Humphries
Dempsey Stewart Holmes
Miers Cameron Close
Stengle Neale Rohan
Stanley Dangerfield Bruhn
Blicavs Bowes Mannagh Clark
Sub : O Henry

Touhy and Duncan to be the Mooney and Milburn of 2011

Clark?

He hasn’t played senior football since round 18 and not sure if he’s even been an emergency since then - would think if he was in the selection frame for finals that we would have seen him at some stage over recent weeks instead of Mulling or Knevitt

Why do you say that? He still has all his usual athletic traits so I don't see evidence of permanent decline there, and he's always been a low possession getter so I wouldn't read too much into his disposal count. I think he's just been down on form over his last 3 games. Older guys can have form slumps too without it necessarily being indicative of them being cooked.
He's on the Ollie train. Blind to his bad form but can see the poor form of the competitor for his role.

He's on the Ollie train. Blind to his bad form but can see the poor form of the competitor for his role.
Henry could still pop up for a finals cameo.

I agree that he's struggled in the second half of the season but some of that is trying to squeeze too many tall forwards in the same side.

In a down year, 32 goals and 13 goal assists for a young 5th string forward still isn't terrible. He needs finals experience. Rohan wasn't playing well enough to make it worth sacrificing Ollie's finals campaign. If it's close you go with the younger player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Geelong 2024 best 22/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back