Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to watch the bandwagon.

If I die it will leave 8 with 2 potential kills tonight. Evil/Sk will remove two white role players leaving 6 for tomorrow. They will keep 3 pawns, 1 role player and themselves. The Black Queen's interests will surely turn then to finding the SK.

At this stage the SK is favourite to win unless picked up today (not happening).

Porps would have self combusted by now if she were evil. But the fact she's avoiding the thread makes me wonder...

She might genuinely be busy but she has dropped her participation from earlier in the game.

Porps would have self combusted by now if she were evil. But the fact she's avoiding the thread makes me wonder...
Sorry guys. Been hectic at work. Yeah yeah that's what evil would say ;)

I believe JTG is a villager. But I've been hoodwinked by him before.

I'm thinking Grand Uncle Horace might be the droid we're looking for. Chipmunk

Again, I don't think Horry is our evil guy. Maybe he's fooled me but this is Horry's typical village game and he's been helpful for the most part. DenieD, CJ, JtG and Ding all far more suss to me.

Again, I don't think Horry is our evil guy. Maybe he's fooled me but this is Horry's typical village game and he's been helpful for the most part. DenieD, CJ, JtG and Ding all far more suss to me.
I need to read back again. I do think DenieD has been quite cagey.

I'm going to change my vote to DenieD thanks Chipmunk, and I would urge jmoo wan, Dingster, 3KZ is Football, DenieD and por_please_ya to move to the other three listed below Horry for a 3-3-3 tie. If CursingFijian doesn't vote then he's modkilled anyway and there will still be a two way tie for the coin flip

Horry 5 (jmoo, Ding, 3KZ, DenieD, porps)
DenieD 1 (me)
Ding 1 (JtG)
JtG 1 (Horry)

JtG 2 (Horry, CJ)
DenieD 1 (me)
Ding 1 (JtG)

Again, I urge everyone on Horry to move to one of the other three. One on Jack, two each on the others.

people don't have typical villager games, unless they're complete morons. It would then make it super obvious when they are not a villager. This would defeat the purpose of playing.

oh... are you suggesting Horry is a complete moron?

people don't have typical villager games, unless they're complete morons. It would then make it super obvious when they are not a villager. This would defeat the purpose of playing.

oh... are you suggesting Horry is a complete moron?
... Maybe

JtG 2 (Horry, CJ)
DenieD 1 (me)
Ding 1 (JtG)

Again, I urge everyone on Horry to move to one of the other three. One on Jack, two each on the others.
I'm a pawn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what do we know at this stage?

BarryBrans last words were to point the finger at GUH.

The Black Queen knows who the SK is and will be trying to guide us in that direction at some point.

More pawns should have put up chess info from the start to help hide the Chester.

So what do we know at this stage?

BarryBrans last words were to point the finger at GUH.

The Black Queen knows who the SK is and will be trying to guide us in that direction at some point.

More pawns should have put up chess info from the start to help hide the Chester.
You mean Chess Lover? And in any case that was the right time to reveal myself.

In any case, Black Queen could have missed on me, the Doc or Black King.

I'm pretty sure that the Baz's last words were a smokescreen to give as much chance to evil as possible. I think we're falling for his trap.

This vote is incredibly flippant. Like, not even a reason why? No engagement?

As was yours. A disappointing lack of reasoning or evidence.

I hope people the surviving whites remember this tomorrow when they are hunting for the SK.

jmoo wan I figure you have punished me enough for following 3KZ advice and would like a village win. Don't bite off your nose to spite your face.

As was yours. A disappointing lack of reasoning or evidence.

I hope people the surviving whites remember this tomorrow when they are hunting for the SK.

jmoo wan I figure you have punished me enough for following 3KZ advice and would like a village win. Don't bite off your nose to spite your face.
yeah, now I am punishing you for not killing 3KZ like I asked

This vote is incredibly flippant. Like, not even a reason why? No engagement?
Why should the Black Queen have to speak?
I'm going to change my vote to DenieD thanks Chipmunk, and I would urge jmoo wan, Dingster, 3KZ is Football, DenieD and por_please_ya to move to the other three listed below Horry for a 3-3-3 tie. If CursingFijian doesn't vote then he's modkilled anyway and there will still be a two way tie for the coin flip

DenieD 1 (me)
Ding 1 (JtG)
JtG 1 (Horry)
Your words mean nothing. My power is infinite on the chess board. I will destroy you.

JtG 2 (Horry, CJ)
DenieD 1 (me)
Ding 1 (JtG)

jmoo's vote on me is for silly reasons

3KZ's vote is because he has snorted too much hubris.

FWIW I think the two night immune can be found from Dingster , por_please_ya and DenieD and that is my last statement beyond shifting my vote from JTG to DenieD

DenieD please Chipmunk
If you're a villager you've done us all a disservice.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back