Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

At least let evil pretend I think it’s porps for 5 mins 😛
Eh, I'm bored. I don't even have anyone in my PM to talk shit with. I wish I was a flog this round.

We have it up our sleeve, but we’ll pick in private so they don’t know who we’re targeting. Best of luck por_please_ya and Dingster at picking the right one 😘
It would make more sense if I was the Alpha with my D1 vote, but Baz flipping Alpha should make you think. Lets see what happens in the morning, but I think there was a bit to learn from yesterday's voting.

DEADLINE

We lost one of the knights as the game moves towards the endgame.

motion graphics blender GIF

thewizardmelon (White Knight - Flog) killed by Black Queen’s Army and Chess Hater N4

IT IS NOW DAY 5

We will look to accelerate phases from Day 6 - I will propose times after the lynch via PM.

Captain Kirk is better than Spock at chess. They have played against each other 3 times in Star Trek and Kirk has won every time.

Okay then. Great game wiz. 3KZ is Football jmoo wan, what do you have? I'm thinking Dingster for now but there are 5 others that could be either. We get two shots at the SK here Chipmunk

evil - kill 3KZ over night and you have my vote tomorrow.
one simple request and you couldn’t even do that.

Grand Uncle Horace would be too bloody stubborn to indulge me

Chipmunk

DEADLINE

We lost one of the knights as the game moves towards the endgame.

motion graphics blender GIF

thewizardmelon (White Knight - Flog) killed by Black Queen’s Army and Chess Hater N4

IT IS NOW DAY 5

We will look to accelerate phases from Day 6 - I will propose times after the lynch via PM.

They knew we were getting too close 3KZ is Football! I fully believe in #TheLurkerPrinciple and of course #science

Good luck all! Dead PM please chipsticks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't discount this. Nothing solid to back it up though.

Has been extreme inactive. Votes without rationale and disappears.

Care to explain the solid you have to justify voting for me.?

Has been extreme inactive. Votes without rationale and disappears.

Care to explain the solid you have to justify voting for me.?
Cursing Fijian another solid option.

The Wolves missed a kill and Baz seemed keen on you.

Cursing Fijian another solid option.

The Wolves missed a kill and Baz seemed keen on you.

It could not have been on me as I would be dead. Baz was doing a good job of deflecting.

Yep re CF but he has missed at least one vote. Thought he could be a fellow white pawn.

It could not have been on me as I would be dead. Baz was doing a good job of deflecting.

Yep re CF but he has missed at least one vote. Thought he could be a fellow white pawn.
The thing is he's playing differently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back