Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (DAY 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you want the amulet so much?

I understand the fries.
I’m assuming it’s like a cheeseburger! So yeah! I want it!

But apparently it gives pawn power so I’ll try anything once! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have just realised, no one in this game likes me very much, looking back, I don't think I have ever had the amulet.

Don't send it to me now out of pity, I am just a pointless villager. I just wanted everyone to know and pity me..

Wait.......

Meaghan Rath Friends GIF by Children Ruin Everything

I’ve just finished work… the question is… do I get a cheese burger meal NOW… before I pick up my daughter OR after and get some mum points and get her one too 😜
I have just realised, no one in this game likes me very much, looking back, I don't think I have ever had the amulet.

Don't send it to me now out of pity, I am just a pointless villager. I just wanted everyone to know and pity me..

Wait.......

Is this like reverse psychology?

I’ve just finished work… the question is… do I get a cheese burger meal NOW… before I pick up my daughter OR after and get some mum points and get her one too 😜

always go for mum points.

Never underdtood why people go for cheeseburgers . i ate one once as it was given to me.

I want a WHOPPER Burger everytime. none of this small stuff

Chipmunk can we make sure that any sped up phases don't end around 10:30am, which clashes with the new Maccas temporary breakfast menu cut-off time. King Tenz

'Consumers can expect to pay more for eggs at the check-out in coming weeks as one of Australia's biggest fast-food chains limits its breakfast times due to supply concerns.

McDonald's announced on Tuesday it was temporarily cutting off serving breakfast at 10:30 instead of midday nationwide.'

Never underdtood why people go for cheeseburgers . i ate one once as it was given to me.

I eat like a bird so small is good. I can’t stand HJ. I can’t do the flame grilled “burnt” flavour

You just reminded me that I've got an uneaten HJ's cheeseburger in my backpack (since 9am!)
dogs105 do you still need it for protection tonight?

No, it was just randomly spewing information, I really don't want it, it would be pointless, it needs to go to someone who can do something of value with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chipmunk can we make sure that any sped up phases don't end around 10:30am, which clashes with the new Maccas temporary breakfast menu cut-off time. King Tenz

'Consumers can expect to pay more for eggs at the check-out in coming weeks as one of Australia's biggest fast-food chains limits its breakfast times due to supply concerns.

McDonald's announced on Tuesday it was temporarily cutting off serving breakfast at 10:30 instead of midday nationwide.'
Just make sure you personally invite KT!

Actually don’t… I enjoyed the tanty more 😂😂

Chipmunk
(a) did you forget to give me the amulet?
(b) would we be told if the amulet had vanished?

Thank you!

(a)

GIF by Christmas FM

(b)

Yes, I’ll announce when it has expired. It’s pretty clear when that is in the OP though.

Not gonna lie to you, accelerated phases will largely be based on when I’ll be awake 😂

Wait.......

ItsMyShow please Chipmunk I want him to feel.

I think everyone else in the game seems fairly convinced that he was intimidated, so you might not get much traction on that vote today.
Intimated for sure. The man’s being pleasant for a change 🤭

i dont play the game to influence others

So i jsut vote how my GUT feels. Usually my Gut is wrong.

But i never argue with my gut
Part of the game IS to influence others though, as we have to try and vote as a team based on sharing information (and gut instincts too). Going lone wolf (unless you actually are a lone Wolf haha) doesn't really help get to a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back