Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (DAY 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're not just trying to confuse evil, I think it makes sense for us to look at CursingFijian today. And then also think Nothing looks more and more suss too.
Pretty much every game now I get called suss. Usually they are right.

I think ItsMyShow has some explaining to do. They are definitely not acting suss, not at all.

we are no longer friends I refuse to be freinds with people who prefer PLASTIC food over Flame Grilled.
Pop Tv Ok GIF by Schitt's Creek

I think ItsMyShow has some explaining to do. They are definitely not acting suss, not at all.
Your suss-ness for me is based on how suss CursingFijian is. If dogs truly didn't get the amulet, then you've been really defensive of CF and it feels like there's something going on there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised that evil is not trying to lynch dags105 today, if they believe that he hasn't got the amulet.
I'm shocked they didn't kill him last night when he made a song and dance about not having the amulet. Hopefully the White Queen did their job for Dogs.

The other version is that evil are that terrible at werewolf that they don't hit the only outed good role.

Hmmm.

Just so DemurePrincess can protect her minions

3Cadsky
3CursingFijian
2Nothing
2MP_
2DemurePrincess
2por_please_ya
Just quickly Raz. What was your vote count at deadline yesterday?

I'm shocked they didn't kill him last night when he made a song and dance about not having the amulet. Hopefully the White Queen did their job for Dogs.

The other version is that evil are that terrible at werewolf that they don't hit the only outed good role.

Hmmm.
Or Dogs has the amulet and is trying to confuse evil.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/vghskRXiO****VAp3D/200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back