Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Less risky for the flogs to go for a kill now with one less evil kill tonight. Just don't double up with Kurve if you do.
I was going to say maybe Kurve should announce a target, but if she's got the amulet it won't be an issue.

Should be at least one flog left tomorrow too.

I was going to say maybe Kurve should announce a target, but if she's got the amulet it won't be an issue.

Should be at least one flog left tomorrow too.

Is there any reason we can't coordinate the targets? We're not advantaging them in any way, are we?

Is there any reason we can't coordinate the targets? We're not advantaging them in any way, are we?
Haven’t got a response from the flogs yet.

Who were you thinking of targeting Kurve ?

There is still the manipulative wolf to find so that is another possibility for seer target
Forgot about them. Wickzki if you’re still here target someone you find sus instead of dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MCBG I think ...
That’s who I was going to target so good choice.

If the flogs decide to kill we won’t target them. How about IBB just to get them off the board?

One possible scenario is IBB is the seer and hasn’t been paying attention at all to the game.

Meaning I’ve passed the amulet over to evil.
I'm not the Seer. If I had a vital role I would be trying to give the village some input as it deserves. (At least I hope I would have)

I'm a villager this game.

Hosting clients at the Geelong cup all day/night so didn't get a chance to get on big footy really.

I'm not the Seer. If I had a vital role I would be trying to give the village some input as it deserves. (At least I hope I would have)

I'm a villager this game.

Hosting clients at the Geelong cup all day/night so didn't get a chance to get on big footy really.
No worries at all mate. Fwiw I’ve been sticking up for you (mostly haha).

Chipmunk we've got 12 left now right?

So if two or more die overnight the amulet disappears at the end of tomorrow?

If only one dies tonight so we start the day with 11 does that still mean the amulet disappears with the lynch, or do we get another night out of it at that point?

Chipmunk we've got 12 left now right?

So if two or more die overnight the amulet disappears at the end of tomorrow?

If only one dies tonight so we start the day with 11 does that still mean the amulet disappears with the lynch, or do we get another night out of it at that point?

If one or more people die tonight, the current holder of the amulet will be the final holder.

Ocha905 Kurve given this is the last night with the amulet I don't see any advantage in withholding kills based on trying to extend protection

its currently 9-3 the wolves obviously have the advantage of knowing who the two hidden ones are

up to 3 village could die tonight between wolves vig and flogs kill if wrong choices are made

that would take it to 6-3 but it would also narrow the field

if cub was then lynched it would be 6-2 but wolves would have 2 kills

they could bring it down to 4-2 but with the manipulator alive it would really be 3-3 for voting which would put them in a pretty good spot but not unbeatable

that's kind of worst case scenario i can see from the next two nights

really finding the manipulator or alpha is what we need so we can keep the cub alive until last

BEaston
Gralin
Porps
MCBG
IBB

3x pawns and 2x wolves

4/5 will seer as a pawn to its pretty much pot luck on the seer but we could get lucky

No worries at all mate. Fwiw I’ve been sticking up for you (mostly haha).
Fellow Flog sticking up for me.

Well you're a Flog in this game. People just often tell me I'm a flog

Full day in the office tomorrow so should be able to be more active.

Understand if the village wants to whack me just to get me off the board though.

Ocha905 Kurve given this is the last night with the amulet I don't see any advantage in withholding kills based on trying to extend protection

its currently 9-3 the wolves obviously have the advantage of knowing who the two hidden ones are

up to 3 village could die tonight between wolves vig and flogs kill if wrong choices are made

that would take it to 6-3 but it would also narrow the field

if cub was then lynched it would be 6-2 but wolves would have 2 kills

they could bring it down to 4-2 but with the manipulator alive it would really be 3-3 for voting which would put them in a pretty good spot but not unbeatable

that's kind of worst case scenario i can see from the next two nights

really finding the manipulator or alpha is what we need so we can keep the cub alive until last

BEaston
Gralin
Porps
MCBG
IBB

3x pawns and 2x wolves

4/5 will seer as a pawn to its pretty much pot luck on the seer but we could get lucky
Great summary thanks. We’ve both agreed MKMatty won’t be killed. We also won’t hit the same target either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back