Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

yes so we have some options

1. Zerg is telling truth and tryed to kill Pie last night but he is night immune
2. Zerg is telling truth and tryed to kill Pie but Pie has amulet.
3. Zerg is lieing and we should lynch him for lieing

Hmmm

We know we can trust zerg he always open and honest. So P4L must die !

yes so we have some options

1. Zerg is telling truth and tryed to kill Pie last night but he is night immune
2. Zerg is telling truth and tryed to kill Pie but Pie has amulet.
3. Zerg is lieing and we should lynch him for lieing

Hmmm

We know we can trust zerg he always open and honest. So P4L must die !
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

It's just if you have the amulet I'm probably not getting it, so I'd like to know in advance :p
Oh Zerg there’s another six hours and 15 minutes left until deadline. I’m having so much fun too 🥰

I’m going to have to agree with you dank420 that whole thing just then was weird! 😂

MM for playing the ‘I know nothing game’ Chipmunk
I respect your right to vote, just here me out for a sec. Isn't it strange that for someone being accused of being a lurker that I have been posting quite frequently?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I respect your right to vote, just here me out for a sec. Isn't it strange that for someone being accused of being a lurker that I have been posting quite frequently?
I’ll be back later to change my vote 😉

Gotta say you’re not doing a super convincing job at lynching me.
Only a solid 6/10. People have doubts, I think you need to step it up a little.
Oh I 100% put a kill action in on you, but I'm the serial killer, not the vigilante. If the role assignment RNG isn't going to take the game seriously I don't see why I should :p

Oh I 100% put a kill action in on you, but I'm the serial killer, not the vigilante. If the role assignment RNG isn't going to take the game seriously I don't see why I should :p
Of course you have to make it all about you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back