Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaaand changing again to ZergMinion

Love the honesty but the only good SK is a dead SK.
Also since you didn’t get my subliminal messaging earlier (I think) and Zerg has now ruined my fun, the amulet is already in transit as of a few hours ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well we know too bad people now

ZERG was honest and tryed to kill PIE4LIFE . But ZERG is Serial Killer so he must die

PIE4LIFe is night immune so must die tomorrow
Unfortunately my night immunity was a one-time deal.

I had assumed you were joking. Now I'm scared. For a pawn there's little more dangerous than a 'king' taking a shot.
Only reason I didn't kill you last night is because I already killed you last game and that would have been rude. Figured I'd at least give you the chance to claim in this one.

Also since you didn’t get my subliminal messaging earlier (I think) and Zerg has now ruined my fun, the amulet is already in transit as of a few hours ago.
I just thought you loved flogs/frogs/squares/whatever we're now called.

Only reason I didn't kill you last night is because I already killed you last game and that would have been rude. Figured I'd at least give you the chance to claim in this one.
Very sweet of you. I'll do my best to honour your legacy by lynching P4L tomorrow.

(P4L I'm joking, just trying to make Zerg feel better for not actually killing anyone last night - 50/50 between you and me and he chose poorly)

I just thought you loved flogs/frogs/squares/whatever we're now called.
Nah was trying to suggest I had it but wanted to see if anyone had hit me overnight given the missed kills. Turns out that worked out well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back