Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not the White King, I was just stirring Zerg. My post was before he came out and was in relation to him not dying and claiming to shoot, ergo the SK.
ah cool, a clever politician response

I said you are vig.
You respond with " i am not the White king"

Hopefully the evil kill you overnight lol

Yeah it’s definitely evil to want a tie when the person needing votes to tie is yourself.
You know you are safe with the amulet.

So a tie is not worth it a coin toss could choose and we wont know if you really has the amulet or not

Beaston is a good smart pawn and knows we should get you to first postion.

If you have amulet you sruvive and Zerg dies. if you dont have AMulet we kill Zerg tomorrow

BEaston is clever

ah cool, a clever politician response

I said you are vig.
You respond with " i am not the White king"

Hopefully the evil kill you overnight lol
WTF are you on about?

In this game the White King is playing the role of the vig. So I am not the white king is saying I am not the vig.

I'm sure evil will eventually top me (probably tonight) but I am not randomly claiming vig on day 1.

Only Zerg would try that.

WTF are you on about?

In this game the White King is playing the role of the vig. So I am not the white king is saying I am not the vig.

I'm sure evil will eventually top me (probably tonight) but I am not randomly claiming vig on day 1.

Only Zerg would try that.
ahh ok, sorrry i am stupid.

i think i really need to stop playing WW

do you promise you'll kill Nothing tonight?

I could get behind a jmoo or dank vote if that's the case
Angry Gordon Ramsay GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no greater certainty in this life than me shooting Nothing tonight, thoughbtheres a string chance the action will be submitted from the dead PM :D

Black Queen (Godfather) - Leader of the Queen's army. Submits who the army will seer each night. Cannot be killed during the night phase. Seers as a White Pawn
Black King (Alpha) – Leader of the King's Soldiers. Submits who the King's Soldiers will seer each night. Cannot be killed during the night phase. Will seer as a White Pawn
Chess Hater/Serial Killer – The Chess Hater works for himself and his mission is to rid the world of chess. Happy to kill anything or anyone. The Chess Hater gets 1 kill per night and he cannot be killed during the night phase. If the Chess Hater is targeted by the Black Queen's Bishop, Black Queen's Rook, White Queen or White King, the Chess Hater will kill them instead of their chosen target. The Black Queen and her army, and the Black King and his Soldiers cannot win while the Chess Hater is still alive. Seers as a White Pawn. There is no requirement for chess hating behaviour.

If you are the serial killer it still means that you weren't targeted N1, which is criminal.

yeah and putting pie in first doesn't either because of the apprentice role mechanic

its going to be a pretty boring 5 hours otherwise
If Pie doesn't die and Zerg flips SK, then I think we can believe his claim he shot Pie, ergo he had the amulet.

If zerg flips something other than SK, then the apprentice may come into play.

yeah and putting pie in first doesn't either because of the apprentice role mechanic

its going to be a pretty boring 5 hours otherwise
Could also have pie vote himself last. He loses nothing by this if he is what he says, and it would be best for him to clear his own name (as well as helping village)

Nothing definitely missed on me last night. Who else? Pie would be top 5.
Nope. If you're the SK and I missed (I don't have a shot), I'd be dead. If you are The black king or queen I could be alive, but that would go against your current claim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back