Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't know any good, so 50-50 about helping or hindering, and also the fact that can't protect same person 2 days in a row and only protect myself once

There's no way a doctor doesn't protect ANYONE night one and two when there were revealed roles.
If there were, I missed them or didn't trust them. I only knew 1, and they had the amulet

Didn't know any good, so 50-50 about helping or hindering, and also the fact that can't protect same person 2 days in a row and only protect myself once
Well that's the point of question. It rules out one of the options of how your protection was unsuccessful:

a) Wickzki had the amulet,
b) You tried to protect the same person two nights in a row,
c) Chipmunk made an error
d) You're lying.

I really can't see anything else.

What's making me second guess myself now is how ridiculous your strategy is. If someone was fake claiming, wouldn't they go for something more believable?!?

Well that's the point of question. It rules out one of the options of how your protection was unsuccessful:

a) Wickzki had the amulet,
b) You tried to protect the same person two nights in a row,
c) Chipmunk made an error
d) You're lying.

I really can't see anything else.

What's making me second guess myself now is how ridiculous your strategy is. If someone was fake claiming, wouldn't they go for something more believable?!?
I am scrupulously honest

Pie 4 Life was on the money. Chippy has messaged me to inform me that MKM is the werecub.

Sorry I got you killed though. I'm sorry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you actually have the amulet Wickzki , because I was unsuccessful with my protection.

I did. Being so overzealous to help save DP who was a foregone conclusion probably killed P4L or another of our team. May have done more harm than good.

I did. Being so overzealous to help save DP who was a foregone conclusion probably killed P4L or another of our team. May have done more harm than good.
At least you tried, that's all you can do there.

Unless Ocha and Wickzki are masterful actors. And telepathic, because unless the Flogs seered him, there was no way they would've passed him the amulet on a mere hunch.

I was as completely shocked as anyone when I got the message from Chippy telling me that I had it.

It was either an extremely educated guess, a fluke or deduction of who was least likely to cause damage with it.

I was as completely shocked as anyone when I got the message from Chippy telling me that I had it.

It was either an extremely educated guess, a fluke or deduction of who was least likely to cause damage with it.
Well, that basically exonerates dogs then!

MKMatty please, Chipmunk. For now, at least. I don't know if we really want the double kill.

My vote today is on dogs for false claiming the doctor role. Thanks Chipmunk

No concrete evidence

1. I was overzealous in my saying that I had it. Makes for a very easy "but I tried to save you..."

2. The real doctor still has no reason to expose themselves. There's 13 players left. 2 or 3 kills overnight puts it to 10 players meaning that if I give them the amulet they die tomorrow.

3. There's other comments that have been used to target other villagers. They didn't know p4l was the target of the black queen unless the post about not trusting p4l was a ruse so the likelihood is they are the black king.

4. The village had deduced that the suspect had to have been between me and you last night. I played my cards extremely close to the chest until I threw them down on the table.

If you are the doctor I apologize but I believe this was a devious and well designed play.

Well, that basically exonerates dogs then!

MKMatty please, Chipmunk. For now, at least. I don't know if we really want the double kill.
Not really he could have used his seer on him to confirm whether he had the amulet in order to run the doctor play this morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back