Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

hello hello, sorry. was working hard (for once) what's the go
1) dogs has claimed doc and that protection on wick failed last night
2) Wick has said this is because they have the amulet

does that match up with what the flogs know about where the amulet is

do you have any info that would be relevant to the lynch today as the only known target we have is the werecub

1) dogs has claimed doc and that protection on wick failed last night
2) Wick has said this is because they have the amulet

does that match up with what the flogs know about where the amulet is

do you have any info that would be relevant to the lynch today as the only known target we have is the werecub
Amulet stayed(?)* with Ocha. we, as a trio, are yet to decide specifically on who we should target, though we'd planned on killing MKMatty, however, as it stands that's on the fence as we could easily lynch them tonight.

*they didn't do their night actions regarding the amulet, we held off on using our singular action until a more pressing time.

Amulet stayed(?)* with Ocha. we, as a trio, are yet to decide specifically on who we should target, though we'd planned on killing MKMatty, however, as it stands that's on the fence as we could easily lynch them tonight.

*they didn't do their night actions regarding the amulet, we held off on using our singular action until a more pressing time.
so you're saying Ocha didn't pass off the amulet before deadline yesterday?

so you're saying Ocha didn't pass off the amulet before deadline yesterday?
per one of their messages, the amulet could be anywhere, they didn't send it out to anyone. it could have ended up with Wick, but it similarly could've ended up with me, too. purely based on coincidence

per one of their messages, the amulet could be anywhere, they didn't send it out to anyone. it could have ended up with Wick, but it similarly could've ended up with me, too. purely based on coincidence
i mean it explains how Wick ends up with the amulet instead of you when nobody knew prior to deadline they were the true seer

also lends some credibility to dogs claim

ocha
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Sorry for the delay everyone. Hectic day.

Also terribly sorry for stuffing up last night by not requesting who to pass the amulet to 😮‍💨 last nights lying was to try and cover up my error.

Thankfully it ended up in Wickzki’s hands. Never let me be responsible for the amulet again!

MKMatty thanks Chipmunk

Only problem is he’s probably the Cub.

I’m also pretty sure Cursing Fijian is evil.

i mean it explains how Wick ends up with the amulet instead of you when nobody knew prior to deadline they were the true seer

Why did you claim the amulet last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think just blinding voting for the cub is a waste of a day and leaves too many kills on the table tonight
Who do you think village should target?
Wait I thought I had the amulet.

Are you telling me Chippy sent me a cheap knock off?
This is the claim I’m talking about.

Ocha905 jannissary

You know who your remaining team mate is in the below list but these are who we should be looking at today

BEaston
CF
dogs - claimed doc
Gralin
IBB
Kurve - can't be flog
MCBG
porps
Maj

9 people 3 evil 2 are night immune

Who do you think village should target?

This is the claim I’m talking about.
yeah i know what you're talking about
it was a joke / bit of misdirection if someone bought it

I think the vig should reveal now to narrow the field down as they can only hit MKMatty.

I was waiting to see how it panned out before revealing later. Vig here.

Cursing Fijian appears to be playing his evil game so I wouldn't mind laying a vote there.

Ocha905 jannissary

You know who your remaining team mate is in the below list but these are who we should be looking at today

BEaston
CF
dogs - claimed doc
Gralin
IBB
Kurve - can't be flog
MCBG
porps
Maj

9 people 3 evil 2 are night immune
Of that field it’s not The Majestic . He’s the last flog. Therefore Wickzki can you please pass the amulet to him, dogs105 or jannissary please.

I was waiting to see how it panned out before revealing later. Vig here.

Cursing Fijian appears to be playing his evil game so I wouldn't mind laying a vote there.
I’m in agreement. He also ducked in to vote for dogs without offering any insight.

Cursing Fijian thanks Chipmunk

too true, i’d like a role claim from CursingFijian before i cast my vote

Not really he could have used his seer on him to confirm whether he had the amulet in order to run the doctor play this morning.
That feels super unlikely. I don't think any of us thought Ocha had actually given the amulet to Wickzki (which we've found out he actually didn't) and unless I'm mistaken, we all assumed Wick claiming it last night was a bad attempt at distraction (that was then scuttled by Ocha confirming he didn't give the amulet to Wick).

For that to have been the case, dogs would've had to have been so switched on and read past what looked like a double bluff AND had the idea to seer Wick to confirm their fake claim of Doctor.

I know my sleuthing through previous posts made me really hot on him, but I just think the idea that he's not the Doctor now is pretty much bunk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back