Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, if we want to still include really outside possibilities, we could also say that MKMatty is the true seer and Wickzki is just making it up. But we're all happy to have moved on from that.
we cant lynch wick today anyway and its not like MK has given a single whimper, didn't really fight that hard either to begin with

we'd know by tomorrow if it was a ruse

But obviously no need to broadcast that..
I mean, I'm just relying on having 2 more nights alive and can protect someone on one of those, and on the 3rd night

Really don't have much to reveal guys, just a bored villager.

As for insights MCBG, Porps, Gralin & Beaston all at the top of my what are they list, IBB and Majestic flying under the radar.

2 minutes to smoko!! Tools down!!!

Really don't have much to reveal guys, just a bored villager.

As for insights MCBG, Porps, Gralin & Beaston all at the top of my what are they list, IBB and Majestic flying under the radar.

2 minutes to smoko!! Tools down!!!

For You Hello GIF by Astroon

BEaston
CF
Gralin
IBB
MCBG
porps

3 villagers
3 evil
2 of those night immune

based on Kurve Dogs and Maj being eliminated via claims
Probably should lynch Gralin or ibb then.

Can someone remind me exactly why we thought Matty was the Cub and not one of the other evil roles?
didn't put up much of a fight when leading the lynch and yeah as kurve said has since been seered as cub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone remind me exactly why we thought Matty was the Cub and not one of the other evil roles?

Which one are you? Alpha or Godfather .... Dank iirc has you as the Godfather, I'm thinking you might be the Alpha.

Which one are you? Alpha or Godfather .... Dank iirc has you as the Godfather, I'm thinking you might be the Alpha.
plain villager here, but of course I'd say that so it's meaningless.

I'd have CF and IBB as most likely evil from the remaining 5 (CF, IBB, porps, Gra, MCBG)

Of that field it’s not The Majestic . He’s the last flog. Therefore Wickzki can you please pass the amulet to him, dogs105 or jannissary please.

Are we convinced on dogs being doctor now?

I thought Janissary had been outed as a flog.

My problem with this is:

We're down to 13 players. 1 gets lynched. Takes us go 12.

Black King gets the revenge kill on top of their normal kill and the Black queen gets 1 kill

That takes us down to 9.

That means whoever ends up with the amulet today is dead.

Who do you want to get the amulet with that theory?

My problem with this is:

Black King gets the revenge kill on top of their normal kill and the Black queen gets 1 kill

That takes us down to 9.

yeah i’m one of three flogs

My problem with this is:

That takes us down to 9.

amulet stops working at the end of the day phase where player count reaches 10 or less

so still good for tonight

that means there is amulet doc protection and possibly flog protection still available

so that can cover 3 of you kurve dogs and the flogs which makes it harder for evil to get the numbers down

also the wolves get the extra kill the night after the cub is dead so it would only be tonight if we lynch matty today

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back