Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we convinced on dogs being doctor now?

I thought Janissary had been outed as a flog.

My problem with this is:

We're down to 13 players. 1 gets lynched. Takes us go 12.

Black King gets the revenge kill on top of their normal kill and the Black queen gets 1 kill

That takes us down to 9.

That means whoever ends up with the amulet today is dead.

Who do you want to get the amulet with that theory?
There's no point in Kurve killing Matty tonight. Better off trying to hit the manipulator or find a night immune.

I'm not sure it 100% kills the holder anyway, based off the description.

There's no point in Kurve killing Matty tonight. Better off trying to hit the manipulator or find a night immune.

I'm not sure it 100% kills the holder anyway, based off the description.
stops working not kills is my read

Are we convinced on dogs being doctor now?

I thought Janissary had been outed as a flog.

My problem with this is:

We're down to 13 players. 1 gets lynched. Takes us go 12.

Black King gets the revenge kill on top of their normal kill and the Black queen gets 1 kill

That takes us down to 9.

That means whoever ends up with the amulet today is dead.

Who do you want to get the amulet with that theory?
That’s why we’re trying to lynch an evil head instead.

Kurve or us flogs can kill MKMatty whenever.

Agree that dogs isn’t completely in the clear so Kurve, Maj or Jannassary would be ideal to pass the amulet to.

IBB has been quiet but has given me distracted villager vibes rather than big evil.

Considering the evil that’s been revealed/died I think there’s been some coaching advice given (like the seer claim from MKMatty) which leads me to suspect more experienced players like Cursing and BEaston.

Yeah so amulet to a confirmed good player, doc protect and flog too if possible.

Wick can have a stab at finding the manipulator and kurve a stab at a night immune. If she kills a villager it's just one less hiding spot.
Flogs are also probably going to use our action tonight.

IBB has been quiet but has given me distracted villager vibes rather than big evil.

Considering the evil that’s been revealed/died I think there’s been some coaching advice given (like the seer claim from MKMatty) which leads me to suspect more experienced players like Cursing and BEaston.
Please don't put that botched seer claim anywhere near my doing!

CursingFijian gets my vote too then. Happy to jump on board.

Thanks Chipmunk

I will be dead in the morning and that's perfectly okay.

All good.

Happy to make way. It will be one less villager for evil to hide behind.

For the record...

Beaston, Gralin, IBB, MCBG and Porps all sitting on roles IMO.

5 names for I believe 4 spots.

Interesting mathematics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good.

Happy to make way. It will be one less villager for evil to hide behind.

For the record...

Beaston, Gralin, IBB, MCBG and Porps all sitting on roles IMO.

Well, who would you prefer to see lynched out of the five?

Well, who would you prefer to see lynched out of the five?
Too be honest, I'm a little uncertain as I haven't been paying as much attention as I should.

But, Porps would be at the top of my list today.

Why haven't you contributed to the game?
Sometimes, I just get time poor during the day Beaston. All depends on what work I'm doing and how demanding the deadline is. I always catch-up at the end of the day, but sometimes that's so late that all the action has passed and I end up just not posting.

Good talk. But you're still on my list.

Too be honest, I'm a little uncertain as I haven't been paying as much attention as I should.

But, Porps would be at the top of my list today.
Well, just like you said, one less villager to hide behind if I'm gone! You'll see...

Sometimes, I just get time poor during the day Beaston. All depends on what work I'm doing and how demanding the deadline is. I always catch-up at the end of the day, but sometimes that's so late that all the action has passed and I end up just not posting.

Good talk. But you're still on my list.
So why do you think BEaston? I don't see any evil vibes along the way.

So why do you think BEaston? I don't see any evil vibes along the way.
I've just got a spreadsheet that I update at the end of everyday and BEaston was still unaccounted for when I checked this morning. And from what little I've read today he still hasn't made any claims other than villager.

All good. Like I said...one less spot to hide behind soon.

I'll change my vote to Porps please Chipmunk.

I've just got a spreadsheet that I update at the end of everyday and BEaston was still unaccounted for when I checked this morning. And from what little I've read today he still hasn't made any claims other than villager.

All good. Like I said...one less spot to hide behind soon.

I'll change my vote to Porps please Chipmunk.
That's fair enough, be interested to see where things fall.

The problem village has is there’s going to be no new information from here out other than failed kills from vig and one kill from the flogs.

We’re going to have to rely on previous voting patterns and shudders “vibes” to bring this home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back