Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem village has is there’s going to be no new information from here out other than failed kills from vig and one kill from the flogs.

We’re going to have to rely on previous voting patterns and shudders “vibes” to bring this home.
1729665479915.jpeg

Also: I bleed Blue - 8 posts in the whole thread??????
A couple of games ago they did this as a villager when Wick and I were evil

Made it very hard for the village because they offered nothing

They have claimed being busy and said they probably shouldn't have signed up but it's hard to know if genuine or not

But you have a spreadsheet

CursingFijian

ta Chipmunk
I always have a spreadsheet for WW. Doesn't everybody? That way I know if I get to the pointy end I have at least some insight into who is what is where.

There are plenty here offering no insight, with more posts. Expertly so, IMO.

I'm definitely village. I'm happy to be trundled out, but I don't want it said that I didn't lay down a case for village to lynch a non-villager.

I feel like evil is controlling the narrative here. I'm not sure I trust Gralin or MC Bad Genius . Both helpful, both in plain sight. I'm a villager and I'm not sure both of them can be villagers.

Do we really think I bleed Blue is a villager? It's annoying that he didn't get offed earlier on.

I feel like evil is controlling the narrative here. I'm not sure I trust Gralin or MC Bad Genius . Both helpful, both in plain sight. I'm a villager and I'm not sure both of them can be villagers.

Do we really think I bleed Blue is a villager? It's annoying that he didn't get offed earlier on.
As in you believe CF?

I'm inclined to think Gralin and IBB are in the same team (BQA).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not today my friend

Beatles Yesterday GIF

Yeah if by yesterday you mean Two of the last three games

We're basically at the point where the 3 villagers are all looking at a different list of 5 and you and other good roles are looking at a list of 6

Everyone is going to say they're not the one

IBB has given us nothing to go on
CF pretty much the same

Porps BEaston MC and I have all been active to varying levels

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back