Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

and amulet is still working currently with 11 players alive yes?

Yes, the current holder of the amulet cannot be lynched.

Ah, the manipulation! But the village would still have 5 votes (if we can all get on the same page), right? So I don't see how that would be game over.
because i can't count? :embarrassedv1:

but yeah very close call at that point

because i can't count? :embarrassedv1:

but yeah very close call at that point
And we'd be relying on some players not forgetting to vote or potentially missing shortened phases, if that's what Chippy goes for tomorrow (although unlikely given timezones).

I'm probably more inclined to not want to get lynched now than I was before. To be honest, I have a busy day getting everything ready to go on tour tomorrow, so I wasn't too worried about being offered by Kurve overnight. But that seems not to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for the delay, was teaching my students bad fish puns.

I ended up with the amulet last night. Since we've got 11 left (now) who should I send it to.

MCBG, please Chipmunk
it stops working at the end of today

Wick didn't give amulet to kurve?

I tried to play it too clever.

1. I sent the amulet to the flogs
2. I believed the flogs would in turn protect Kurve (see my "it's okay if I die" post to Ocha905 who would likely know Janissary had the amulet.
3. Discussion turned to using our kills and not protecting .and I think the flogs hit a night immune.
4. Flogs don't protect Kurve. Doctor self protects.

I think this has ****ed us. I'm sorry.

I'm in court all day today as a witness- another reason I was fine in dying overnight. Posting this as I wait.

2. I believed the flogs would in turn protect Kurve (see my "it's okay if I die" post to Ocha905 who would likely know Janissary had the amulet.
3. Discussion turned to using our kills and not protecting .and I think the flogs hit a night immune.

I'm in court all day today as a witness- another reason I was fine in dying overnight. Posting this as I wait.
what was your result

No worries at all! I wouldn't have thought the Wolves would've been audacious enough to target Kurve either giving the protection risk so fair play to them.

what was your result
But also this haha.

Who cares if we lost a flog. Said like 4 times yesterday, just need kurve to survive
Massively stupid given dogs said he was going to protect a random flog as well

I'm rather pissed off currently

yeah the more I think about this more I think you 4 have ****ed us big time

why the **** does everyone think getting cute when we're in a good position is the play

all you gotta do is protect Kurve and we know for sure whether MC is the play rather than hoping there was no late target change

we'd still have everyone alive too, who gives a shit if 1 flog dies when we have all 3 and they only have one action to use once anyway

completely brain dead

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back