Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Massively stupid given dogs said he was going to protect a random flog as well

I'm rather pissed off currently
Every time village wins, it's when we all work it out in the thread.

Every time village lose it's when people go rogue and make mistakes.

If people wanted to disagree with the logic posted, do it in the thread and we can come up with a different/better plan together.

No worries at all! I wouldn't have thought the Wolves would've been audacious enough to target Kurve either giving the protection risk so fair play to them.

But also this haha.
Of course they were going to try kill Kurve, it was their only path to victory.

yeah the more I think about this more I think you 4 have ****ed us big time

why the **** does everyone think getting cute when we're in a good position is the play

all you gotta do is protect Kurve and we know for sure whether MC is the play rather than hoping there was no late target change

we'd still have everyone alive too, who gives a shit if 1 flog dies when we have all 3 and they only have one action to use once anyway

completely brain dead
shocked ron burgundy GIF

I doubt Kurve would change without telling us, so I think we're good on the MCBG lynch.

Then we'll take it from there.
Hopefully you can all get on the same page for tomorrow's lynch. It's gotta be one of: IBB, Gralin, porps or you. If that lynch is wrong, it really is game over. I guess we can hope MKMatty gets modkilled? Presumably they wouldn't get an extra kill in that situation.

Yup.

Which is why I'm starting to get a little bit nervous about tomorrow after I'm lynched. They don't seem particularly switched on.
Just worry about your own faction - your team mate is about to get MK'd

If the flogs knew they had the amulet, didn't they know the vig didn't have it?
yes they could have adjusted the plan last night to account for this

I can understand Kurve not saying anything to avoid being targeted just gotta hope this also means that because we didn't get an update from her she stuck fat with the plan

would have been nice to get confirmation before deadline that she was still shooting MC but we've gotta hope she did currently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for not making the vote yesterday.

Just getting caught up.

Right don't want to get myself mod killed as that would screw us up a bit losing an extra villager whilst we have the numbers.

mcbg seems the obvious vote here. Unless Kurve really did change their target. What a **** up that would be.

Chipmunk

I'm out for the rest of the day but will hopefully be able to check back in closer to deadline. There's only four remaining options for the Black King and the longer this day phase goes, the less sure I am about any of then:

BEaston (has felt off to me at different points during the game, but that is what I think of him EVERY game; has been more antagonistic this morning, which could be a tell)

Gralin (the most helpful of all, but has done that far too many times before too; also tagged MKMatty into the thread, which felt odd)

I bleed Blue (basically absent from the thread, but feels evil to me; hard to gauge anything from their posting)

por_please_ya (has been fairly quiet too, which might be a ruse as previously was really obvious evil; hasn't contributed much to the Village so far when in the thread)

I've gotta check out of the thread until not too long before deadline now. Selfishly, I'd love the vote to change to someone that's actually evil, but I think even if it stays the same, we're in a pretty unbeatable position. We have a 2 in 4 shot tomorrow of either lynching the Black King or the Manipulator - if either of them die, that buys spare time if required.

For now, I'm gonna go BEaston. Nothing more than a gut feeling really though

Imagine ****ing up that badly over night. ****.

Based on the stupidest of probabilities (and because I don’t wanna be modkilled) MCBG is in the gun for me today Chipmunk

I’m gonna be busy the remainder of today so apologies if we get a run on someone else.

BEaston (has felt off to me at different points during the game, but that is what I think of him EVERY game; has been more antagonistic this morning, which could be a tell)
I think he's evil AF

Almost starting to think it's him and Gralin we need to kill right now. Watch them switch to me if you die a villager.

thinking i should change my vote 15-20 times so Chipmunk has something to do when they wake up
I could do that as well, I think Chippy has had it too easy lately.

I think he's evil AF

Almost starting to think it's him and Gralin we need to kill right now. Watch them switch to me if you die a villager.
I wonder if it's worth while changing to see if we can get an evil. I am concerned we are going to lynch an innocent here now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back