Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

In

THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS EXCEPT BETWEEN WEREWOLVES and MAFIA” - might need a tidy up. Unless you mean evil factions can communicate.

In

THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS EXCEPT BETWEEN WEREWOLVES and MAFIA” - might need a tidy up. Unless you mean evil factions can communicate.

Im planning a read through and ‘chessify’ overnight which will hopefully pick this stuff up. My biggest question is whether to make the chess lover independent or good, though I figure it’s akin to another villager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im planning a read through and ‘chessify’ overnight which will hopefully pick this stuff up. My biggest question is whether to make the chess lover independent or good, though I figure it’s akin to another villager.
I would change it to “THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS. WEREWOLVES and MAFIA MAY ONLY COMMUNICATE WITHIN THEIR FACTION PM.

My biggest question is whether to make the chess lover independent or good, though I figure it’s akin to another villager.
How about making him smug, aloof and indifferent to those who don't share his love of chess?

I would change it to “THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS. WEREWOLVES and MAFIA MAY ONLY COMMUNICATE WITHIN THEIR FACTION PM.

Changed. Thank you!

When are you kicking off Chipmunk ? Can't do the next couple of days but will be in if it's later in the week.

I suspect it will be tomorrow or Wednesday based on number of players. Sorry!

oh so the flogs can’t talk in their PM?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back