Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh?

"The False Seer can learn the role of 1 player each night, however this information will always be wrong."

So a faux seer as white bishop just means he's not the white bishop, no?
Yes. I think so. If IMS was evil, I reckon he would have claimed a good role after it was suggested he wasn't a pawn. He's probably a pawn

Yes. Dogs has been the only person to make a claim (aside from Smeg's soft claim yesterday). If dogs is the Jobe and if IMS returned as white bishop it is probable he is evil. However this is Chimpunk's first solo mod game and I have a small doubt about how he is handling info given to dogs.

Voting IMS tests IMS, dogs and Pimchunk.
Seems likely that he's a pawn

Itsmyshow has to be a villager or evil. Best odds so far of lynching evil.

Chipmunk
Yeah, nah. All we know is that he's not the White Bishop, which we already knew because one of them is dead (Smeg) and the other has already been claimed (dogs). So it's the exact same odds as anyone else being evil. Including you.

Yes. Dogs has been the only person to make a claim (aside from Smeg's soft claim yesterday). If dogs is the Jobe and if IMS returned as white bishop it is probable he is evil. However this is Chimpunk's first solo mod game and I have a small doubt about how he is handling info given to dogs.

Voting IMS tests IMS, dogs and Pimchunk.
I think the test of IMS has already happened. He never swayed from being a villager even though he could've falsely claimed another role.

I'm not sure which of you two is more likely to be evil, but your rush to keep pushing IMS as the lynch option makes you both look bad. But one of you will have my vote before the day is up, that much is true.

Huh?

"The False Seer can learn the role of 1 player each night, however this information will always be wrong."

So a faux seer as white bishop just means he's not the white bishop, no?

Depends how the Mod is operating.

Depends how the Mod is operating.
Chipmunk is modding after co-modding with me and in that game he asked about things such as false seers so if he mods the same way I do than (if you don't mind the Damian Barrett stuff):

IF dogs105 is the False Seer
THAN all we know is that Itsmyshow isn't the White Bishop

If he is lying then we get the White King to off dogs. If there is no dogs kill then he is night immune and we lynch him. Or we lynch him anyway. The only way to tell if dogs is lying is to lynch IMS who has a 1 in 26 chance of flipping what dogs said. And if dogs is the Cub, he can fake seer for as long as he likes and we'll never know until we get another claim.

All that said, I don't know what is more suss, Dingster and his vote or the bandwagon forming on him for it

I'm not sure which of you two is more likely to be evil, but your rush to keep pushing IMS as the lynch option makes you both look bad. But one of you will have my vote before the day is up, that much is true.

I have not voted for IMS. I am curious about how Chippy is interpreting the provision of wrong info. My vote is still on Bazza.

Chipmunk is modding after co-modding with me and in that game he asked about things such as false seers so if he mods the same way I do than (if you don't mind the Damian Barrett stuff):

IF dogs105 is the False Seer
THAN all we know is that Itsmyshow isn't the White Bishop

If he is lying then we get the White King to off dogs. If there is no dogs kill then he is night immune and we lynch him. Or we lynch him anyway. The only way to tell if dogs is lying is to lynch IMS who has a 1 in 26 chance of flipping what dogs said. And if dogs is the Cub, he can fake seer for as long as he likes and we'll never know until we get another claim.

All that said, I don't know what is more suss, Dingster and his vote or the bandwagon forming on him for it
Could be neither. I don't see how IMS is cleared and he's posting which often means a role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be neither. I don't see how IMS is cleared and he's posting which often means a role.
All we know for certain is that he is a 1 in 26 of not being the White Bishop if dogs isn't lying. And who claims false seer as evil?
I will happily flip village this game after a run of evil.
The copypasta for this game is "I am a White Pawn and will be knocked over as such"

I have not voted for IMS. I am curious about how Chippy is interpreting the provision of wrong info. My vote is still on Bazza.
Sorry, I thought you'd voted for IMS, but were just throwing his shade. Either way, seems odd to be so keen on it. Also, on re-read I missed IDC jumping on as well, which seems strange too.

For now, I'm moving to Dingster please, Chipmunk.

What are you seeing Millky95 ?
From what I have gathered:

- Whoever is evil went for really boring and safe night kills / actions (3KZ being blackmailed, MWPP, Tarks for lols, Jack).
- I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Kings seered Dapper N1 and were happy to put the pressure on him during the lynch
- Smeg dying was either someone picking up on Porps (possible) off hand comment, seer result or just plain luck. Worth checking if Smeg who Smeg might've voted on
- Vig is someone who didn't like the look of Mister M's posting yesterday
- Discussion of the Jester is just ****ing stupid. They are basically a weak villager who might even act as a vig the night he gets lynched. If the Jester doesn't die by N5 (Jester always dies N3. Always.) they could vote to be lynched to hit an evil, whoever doesn't vote for them is then clearly evil. Expect a lot of vote changes in the last 5 minutes of that deadline
- dogs claims False Seer, no one does that as evil and only reason dogs came out was because he is the only seer left which makes me believe that;
- IMS isn't the other seer (due to dogs result and the other seer dying)
- Dingster's sudden vote looked very suss as did;
- IDC's vote on IMS and Barry's vote on him

That's all I have got so far

- dogs claims False Seer, no one does that as evil and only reason dogs came out was because he is the only seer left which makes me believe that;
- IMS isn't the other seer (due to dogs result and the other seer dying)

So if you are thinking right, then the white king should kill Itsmyshow to check if it's the truth or not.

All we know for certain is that he is a 1 in 26 of not being the White Bishop if dogs isn't lying. And who claims false seer as evil?

The copypasta for this game is "I am a White Pawn and will be knocked over as such"
Still not a reason NOT to vote for IMS. I'm not firm on him. The whole I'll delete my account deserved a vote.

So if you are thinking right, then the white king should kill Itsmyshow to check if it's the truth or not.
Unless we have a better target. Like for example, jmoo might have survived last night due to a tie or because he has 2 lives. Might be worth the White King going there instead.

IMS is also a known inactive and likely to be modkilled. Same with THB. If they are both voting somewhat consistently and I was the White King they would be in my sights

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back