Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

So who is your number one call out then Porps? And what about you Baz? I think it has to be one of these three:

THB
P4L
guero

I think 3KZ is the apprentice, which means we can't lynch him.
For a bloke that's gone hard at porps the entire game you switched off her pretty quickly mate. What's your take on MC Bad Genius?

Actually, if 3KZ is part of the faction that is blackmailing him, he wouldn't be the apprentice, as driving a lynch vote on the apprentice would be a clever move here, with other members of the faction pushing a secondary vote. So my original thought with 3KZ stands.

The apprentice is someone else out there, and I feel as though that might be omg.

Which faction you reckon?
Mafia, threw a nothing vote on his now revealed teammate crowy then disappeared again. Also I think theres mafia than wolves left and he didn't try save clarke who was head wolf.

For a bloke that's gone hard at porps the entire game you switched off her pretty quickly mate. What's your take on MC Bad Genius?

I'm still not convinced on Porps, but if we can drive a town vote in one direction and it rids us of one member of the opposing faction, then that is a win for the village right now.

I think MC is playing a game like I do, distracted with other things and doesn't stand out as evil to me.

You on the other hand.

I'm still not convinced on Porps, but if we can drive a town vote in one direction and it rids us of one member of the opposing faction, then that is a win for the village right now.

I think MC is playing a game like I do, distracted with other things and doesn't stand out as evil to me.

You on the other hand.
Um. Did you just slip up here mate?

Nope. Not in the slightest.
OK. What were you trying to say? Cos it sounded a lot like you said you wanted to drive the vote a certain way to take out a member of the opposite faction. Which to me implied you meant take out someone not in your faction.

Cause you're both wolves together, seered me as villager, and think I'm Black Queen?!!
Interesting that you say we need to be united, but won't go MC as an option.

Haven't had a good read of this game so far, but I wouldn't be suprised if Pie 4 Life is in a faction. Seemingly doing just enough to keep active, but also flying under the radar a fair bit.

Chipmunk

Cause you're both wolves together, seered me as villager, and think I'm Black Queen?!!
How do you feel about Chappy? We haven't seen him today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK. What were you trying to say? Cos it sounded a lot like you said you wanted to drive the vote a certain way to take out a member of the opposite faction. Which to me implied you meant take out someone not in your faction.

Lol, here they go.

We need to ensure evil is eliminated. I don't care which side of evil is eliminated, as long as evil is eliminated.

We have an opportunity with multiple active members here right now to load up and eliminate one member of team evil, even if us as villagers need to team up with the other side of evil today to do so.

I get that you two are making a great evil team, and that us villagers are pretty much screwed, but I want to make it as far as I can to expose the lot of you.

I am clearly not going to get the vote support today for Porps, so I want to make sure that I have the support somewhere to nail at least one member of evil.

Haven't had a good read of this game so far, but I wouldn't be suprised if Pie 4 Life is in a faction. Seemingly doing just enough to keep active, but also flying under the radar a fair bit.

Chipmunk
If you're just going to float in and out then try another vote please

Lol, here they go.

We need to ensure evil is eliminated. I don't care which side of evil is eliminated, as long as evil is eliminated.

We have an opportunity with multiple active members here right now to load up and eliminate one member of team evil, even if us as villagers need to team up with the other side of evil today to do so.

I get that you two are making a great evil team, and that us villagers are pretty much screwed, but I want to make it as far as I can to expose the lot of you.

I am clearly not going to get the vote support today for Porps, so I want to make sure that I have the support somewhere to nail at least one member of evil.
Then vote for someone else?

Then vote for someone else?

I just don't think that the active players in here will vote for Porps as they are clearly teammates, so we need to target elsewhere.

The question is who?

Hatchy?

I just don't think that the active players in here will vote for Porps as they are clearly teammates, so we need to target elsewhere.

The question is who?

Hatchy?
Who else takes your fancy?

The question is who?

Hatchy?
Lol.... I'm not teammates with anyone. If you've noticed, you've never gained traction voting for me even when there were more villagers. I would be an easy lynch for evil though.

How do you feel about Chappy? We haven't seen him today.
It's 7am in London. But he's voted regularly. I've worked with him before in an evil faction. He made a point to be around at certain times. I'm going to look at who he's voted for.

Honestly it was a coin toss. I even said it will look bad if Clarke flips evil but said it was pretty obvious two opposite evils were battling it out.

I can see why I’d be in the gun and fair enough, but I’d be in the gun if I’d voted Crowy for bandwagoning. If you voted for neither then you’d be accused of being in both evils.

You didn’t ask but if you had to ask me who I thought was dodgy I already pointed out 3KZ yesterday as a very “SK” post. But also those flying under the radar. Chappy, Hatchy etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back