Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you play much chess?
Lol no. But this is making me want to try! Damn you Chipmunk LOL
An exbf taught me how to play / basic rules back in 2014. Then we played and I remember the exact moment I was fooked. It was fun though. I never played again ! maybe the loss scarred me for life subconsciously...

Lol no. But this is making me want to try! Damn you Chipmunk LOL
An exbf taught me how to play / basic rules back in 2014. Then we played and I remember the exact moment I was fooked. It was fun though. I never played again ! maybe the loss scarred me for life subconsciously...
I used to play on and off. I played a game a few years ago where I had a friggin' epiphany...I could see about 3 moves ahead and won easily. I figured that was the pinnacle, so I haven't bothered playing since. :p
Not bad, enjoying all the dramas with moving house and now at work with too much to do so I'll happily do none of it.

Yourself?
Yeah I'm doing ok thanks. Just prep'ing for a field trip to the Pilbara in a couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could see about 3 moves ahead and won easily. I figured that was the pinnacle, so I haven't bothered playing since.
LOL!!! Who knows, maybe next time you'll see five moves ahead!

3KZ is Football is trying too hard, must be a blackmail. Feels like the evil teams are made of the most generic players imaginable

Here's a more fitting one:

SentimentalFittingCurlew-size_restricted.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back