Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Why MP? I haven't seen much of fridge, Clarkey or IDC FWIW.
IDC is interesting. Why would blackmailer tell me to vote for IDC? Random choice?

Why MP? I haven't seen much of fridge, Clarkey or IDC FWIW.
MP’s vote was uber dodgy because of the timing. Sticks out for the same reason yours does.

Hoos didn’t vote which makes it harder to read and a few more could go onto that list I think. Crowy is another who has gone the standard vote on Clarkey and hope he can get through manoeuvre. There are plenty of others done the bottom of the contributors list that I am interested in.

I'm curious to hear what another player thinks about this
I went over his posts and he was giving me jester vibes. A really random chess quote this morning that had no relevance to the conversation at the time.

How would you explain being fake seered as a nothing then?

I have no idea, but I guarantee that when I flip, I will flip as a White Pawn.

If I don't, I will retire immediately from the Sweet FA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm curious to hear what another player thinks about this
OK, that's also cryptic. By another player I'm assuming you mean not me. Bad luck.

My take on the jester role is you get in people's faces to try and make them vote for you, throw shade as far as you can and throw false info out to either annoy people or draw attention to yourself so they vote for you. As I've said, I think it's Horace because:
1. He's voted first on both days, for you. With a weird alliteration post yesterday, which you highlighted.
2. He's been happy to throw shade on others, e.g. porps. Don't get me wrong, porps could be evil, but condemning her for exposing what was a very obscure self-outing by Smeg seems a bit OTT.
3. He threw zerg's vote-counting off late yesterday by suggesting Hatch had 4 on him, when he'd never had more than 2. Zerg recounted to confirm.

No smoking gun, but I think he's more likely than MP at this stage.

OK, that's also cryptic. By another player I'm assuming you mean not me. Bad luck.

My take on the jester role is you get in people's faces to try and make them vote for you, throw shade as far as you can and throw false info out to either annoy people or draw attention to yourself so they vote for you. As I've said, I think it's Horace because:
1. He's voted first on both days, for you. With a weird alliteration post yesterday, which you highlighted.
2. He's been happy to throw shade on others, e.g. porps. Don't get me wrong, porps could be evil, but condemning her for exposing what was a very obscure self-outing by Smeg seems a bit OTT.
3. He threw zerg's vote-counting off late yesterday by suggesting Hatch had 4 on him, when he'd never had more than 2. Zerg recounted to confirm.

No smoking gun, but I think he's more likely than MP at this stage.
So we vote MP to decide?

I went over his posts and he was giving me jester vibes. A really random chess quote this morning that had no relevance to the conversation at the time.
The jester's chess comment can be 'tenuous' though - as simple as mentioning black or white. A technical quote is more likely to be another role, or providing cover for that role.

The jester's chess comment can be 'tenuous' though - as simple as mentioning black or white. A technical quote is more likely to be another role, or providing cover for that role.
Yeah that's a good point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back