Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy with the list seeing as I don't have access to a seer
That's cool. As a memner of #TeamGood I just want to be helpful. At some point in time the forces of goodness will need to kill me to eliminate the possibility of evil hiding behind me, but until then, if you take me out of the equation, good has a greater chance of not wasting a kill or lynch.

"There is no remorse like the remorse of chess." H.G. Wells
Grand Uncle Horace (White Pawn) killed by King's Soldiers
HawkAussie (White King) killed by Chess Hater
jmoo wan (White Pawn) killed by White King

1599775541198.png

IT IS NOW DAY 4

"There is no remorse like the remorse of chess." H.G. Wells
Grand Uncle Horace (White Pawn) killed by King's Soldiers
HawkAussie (White King) killed by Chess Hater
jmoo wan (White Pawn) killed by White King

View attachment 958450

IT IS NOW DAY 4
A bad night for #TeamGood! I'm voting for por_please_ya because she outed Smeg, as a placeholder unless someone else has any info. Also I would not be averse to employing #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore tactics to flush out evil.

Chipmunk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you think is evil Porps?
Chappy saying "oh yeah i need to remember to vote this game " or whatever is slightly suss to me. Avoiding a modkill.

I'm not convinced by guero either. Can't quite put a finger on it.

It is interesting but I noticed 3KZ try to imply that IDC had been the name he had been asked to vote for specifically as his intimidation (After night one) and I wondered whether he had slipped up because his faction had seered IDC and knew he was evil and were trying to put his name out thwr He then neglected to mention the IDC votes that came thick and fast at the end which would have been very easy for the other faction and suggested we look at the Dingster votes which yes could possibly have the other faction voting but not the one I think he might be.

Would 3KZ intimidate himself? Absolutely.

I leave my vote there until someone can find something that makes more sense to me.

Chipmunk

I voted Ghengis initially, but someone said he behaved well with the amulet, so I swapped. He lurked yesterday. Is he move evil than porps?
I don't know what the definition of lurking is in here, but I was pretty busy yesterday and didn't get back till late.

I announced the amulet early and put in measures to ensure I would have the best chance of getting notified when I was needed to make a decision on its destination. A decision I have a feeling may have stopped an evil kill last night unless I'm reading it wrong.

Maybe it's because you seem to be so sus on me, maybe it's because we were evil last game, maybe it's because you just perpetually seem evil to me, but you have a bad aura about you this game.

It is interesting but I noticed 3KZ try to imply that IDC had been the name he had been asked to vote for specifically as his intimidation (After night one) and I wondered whether he had slipped up because his faction had seered IDC and knew he was evil and were trying to put his name out thwr He then neglected to mention the IDC votes that came thick and fast at the end which would have been very easy for the other faction and suggested we look at the Dingster votes which yes could possibly have the other faction voting but not the one I think he might be.

Would 3KZ intimidate himself? Absolutely.

I leave my vote there until someone can find something that makes more sense to me.

Chipmunk
That makes a much sense as anything else I've heard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back