Chris Judd leaving WCE: OFFICIAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What alot of people probably haven't realised is that Judd was a good player but in the last 2 seasons he was surpased by Kerr and Cox as the best at WCE. IMO Judd was #3 and slipping as his speed definitely dropped off and this groin injury is more than likely permanantly going to restrict him.

De JaVu as a similar groin injury Worsfold had finished him up early too.

Well pick 3 only then if that's the case ;)

Hodge hasnt asked for a trade ;)

Seriously, piss weak Chris Judd. Not only has he hit us with the "Family" excuse, hes leaving a club that are capable of winning premierships for the next 4-5 years. The club that has obviously done so much for his career and he gives them the family garbage. Throw me a bone ffs. Youve got to be gagging me. Its all about money. Believe it...

Chris Judd - Mr Nice guy all round :rolleyes:. The dirty eye gouger is only after the big bucks...

God i hate it when players go home. Suck it up, you big sooks... Missing mummy are we?

Grow up. how far away is mummies rooms from yours? a few doors, a few km's?

Can Judd simply nominate for the National Draft and then be picked up by the Blues as they have the 1st pick. Therefore this will involve no trade and he won't have to go in the Pre Season draft?

most teams get rid of at least half a dozen blokes at the end of the year and most would have cap room except maybe the top 4 clubs, this is why collingwood couldn't possibly get him unless Buckley is forced out for him

most teams lose 5 or 6 players, and have 10 - 15 players on new, upgraded contracts. it is not as simple as mere substraction.

Youd honestly prefer Judd to both Kerr and Cousins?

You would take Judd over that duo? Judd is a awesome player but he aint two awesome players

Awesome players? Yeah fair enough.

But, the bad behaviour would be the wrong message to be sending to a bunch of young and impressionable kids.

By comparison, Judd is clean and behaves approprtiately and responsibly.

Judd is a professional. I think it will come out that he walked because of behaviour problems of the West Coast Eagles.

The reason he is saying family to me suggests that he believes the issue is too deep to solved. i.e. there is nothing that he believes WCE can do to fix the problem in the short term. Saying family simply means the WCE cannot negotiate with him in anyway.

I would not be surprised if Judd goes to a suprise club rather the usual names mentioned.

Judd sucks now!

I've noticed a lot of WCE supporters turning on Judd pretty fast, it's disgraceful. One minute you're all squashing the rumours that he's leaving, praising him, telling us he's the leader of your dynasty, but when he goes to a Victorian club he'll be too old and apparently past his best? This is too funny!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Judd simply nominate for the National Draft and then be picked up by the Blues as they have the 1st pick. Therefore this will involve no trade and he won't have to go in the Pre Season draft?
Then he will be on draft players wages ie like $70,000 per year for 2 years

Technically, he could - but I think he'd be on a standard contract, not the big bucks that are being rumoured.

That's just too much, not worth both Johnstone, Robbo AND Pick 4. I would think that they would accept one of them and Pick 4 for Judd.

My guess is you guys are favourites to get him. The team is still a finals contender. Injuries have contributed to your poor ladder position.

Recently we heard speculation about questions asked in the coaching interview process at Melbourne around the trading of T.Johnstone.

I reckon Judd has already talked to the club. He was waiting for the eagles to finish up. Now the deal needs to get done.

Carlton, Collingwood and the rest are jonny come lately's. His financial future is already secured- so it's about playing for a team he barracked as a kid. He has achieved so far everything that football can offer.

Whoever picks up Judd will lose more for their long term future than their short term gain. WC will be the winners for the long term. With our young list + another 2-3 gun young players from the trade we will be set.

My guess is you guys are favourites to get him. The team is still a finals contender. Injuries have contributed to your poor ladder position.

Recently we heard speculation about questions asked in the coaching interview process at Melbourne around the trading of T.Johnstone.

I reckon Judd has already talked to the club. He was waiting for the eagles to finish up. Now the deal needs to get done.

Carlton, Collingwood and the rest are jonny come lately's. His financial future is already secured- so it's about playing for a team he barracked as a kid. He has achieved so far everything that football can offer.
I hope your right, sounds good to me

Will be one of those usual gay AFL trades.

Every club gets all possessive of anyone who should be in a Judd swap, and they start thinking a 'Shane O'Bree type' and a pick should do it.

No club will have the balls, or realisation that you have to give up, to get.

Initial offer, Dal Santo and first round.

dont stress eagles fans! the "dynasty's" still alive! after all, we've got midfielders coming out of our armpits down here (granted there is only ONE chris judd but why so glum when we've still got kerr and cousins?) we dont REALLY need him. weve got an all-australian full-back in glass whos an absolute genius, a fantastic back-line all round and a midfield that is STILL to die for. what we DONT have are key-position players or a consistent full-forward (lynch has his moments) and we will get one (or more) of these in a trade for judd.

if we dont THEN we're ****ed:p

watch out AFL cause the eagles will be back bigger and better than ever next year with an EVEN spread of superstars across the board!

Judds going to Melbourne no doubt about that, will possibly a 3 way deal to make it happen so long as St Kilda isn't involved as we ripped them last year..Muhahahaha :D

Is the trading of future first round picks allowed in the AFL?

So if a team were to chase him, but have a late first rounder this year, they could offer this year's first rounder, a player, and next year's as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back