Chris Judd leaving WCE: OFFICIAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the trading of future first round picks allowed in the AFL?

So if a team were to chase him, but have a late first rounder this year, they could offer this year's first rounder, a player, and next year's as well?

I believe Carlton has a monopoly on next years first pick aswell.

Judd is a professional. I think it will come out that he walked because of behaviour problems of the West Coast Eagles.

The reason he is saying family to me suggests that he believes the issue is too deep to solved. i.e. there is nothing that he believes WCE can do to fix the problem in the short term. Saying family simply means the WCE cannot negotiate with him in anyway.

I would not be surprised if Judd goes to a suprise club rather the usual names mentioned.

These posts that paint West Coast as the bad guy and Judd the hero are bullshit.

Public acts of violence are seemingly condoned at Freo. I don't see anyone criticising Pavlich for signing on again.

Melbourne will be bottoming out in 2 years time. With no neitz, cam bruce & johnstone hitting 30+, no white, robertson old as well, Judd will be playing for a strugling team. Thats his choice though.

Melbourne will be bottoming out in 2 years time. With no neitz, cam bruce & johnstone hitting 30+, no white, robertson old as well, Judd will be playing for a strugling team. Thats his choice though.
neitz .... newton will cover him
bruce .... we've got better midfielders already in mclean and jones
johnstone .... while his our most skilled, he rarely uses all his potential
robertson .... a young forward line of newton, dunn, bate and davey... :D

All we need is a young full back and our core of players are all very young

FB: ??
CHB: Frawley / rivers
MID: Jones/ mclean
CHF: Bate /dunn
FF: Newton

Judd captain and gives the dees 8 years of service

Good times ahead:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If judd wanted to go to collingwood, but to get to collingwood they would have to cut buckley ( who has decided to play on) to get more room in the salary cap, would they do it?

According to Mark Duffield (whose not that bad of a source), the only clubs that should bother are Carlton, Ess, Coll & Melb.

Now someone else might of quoted that already but im not going through 60 pages (which most is bullshit anyway) to check.

but dose this mean that wce fans with judd in there name will have to resign up for bigfooty? :D

come on mods ... give them a break ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back