Roast Chris Tarrant is a Prick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the best you can do? Wow, am amazed.
BTW thanks for taking Jack Anthony off us. See you next year

Cool. Enjoy the Enron ride bro.

0.jpg

You guys have just started the downward descent.

As an eagles supporter I know we dont always see eye to eye, but I would just like to condone the fact that Chris Tarrant is clearly an absolute pr*ck and I too am clearly chuffed by the fact his career is over and without a premiership medal.

And I hope Cloke goes to Carlton to see how some of the Collingwood flogs enjoy that one. Or that he stays for a billion dollars and they lose someone else :D

Who will we lose??reid,swan,pendlebury,beams,blair,sidebottom???funny considering they all signed.The one we might lose is wellingham.Oh well,you do what you gotta.

So lucky that we have all of these Collingwood supporters sharing their opinions.

Tell me are you all still pretending that you did the right thing shafting Mick?

Plus when is your forum being fixed so you can all **** off and start posting there about how Wellingham is soft etc

mick malthouse is a liar. I'm glad he went to carlton,took him 12 years to get us a flag out of 5 attempts. Lucky he even got the 2 year extension to win 2010.We coulda sacked him right there and then in 2009.

mick malthouse is a liar. I'm glad he went to carlton,took him 12 years to get us a flag out of 5 attempts. Lucky he even got the 2 year extension to win 2010.We coulda sacked him right there and then in 2009.

So your in a thread bitching about us bitching about Tarrant, while you openly bitch about Mick.

Mick who got you a flag (versus Nafan who couldn't make a granny with nigh on the same team).

Mick who you happily poached off WC ....contracts who respects contracts? - oh that's right you expect your contracts to be honoured.

Mick as a coach I respect - your massive loss (Norm Smith curse about to reign)

Seriously **** off - I'm worried stupidity may be contagious

So your in a thread bitching about us bitching about Tarrant, while you openly bitch about Mick.

Mick who got you a flag (versus Nafan who couldn't make a granny with nigh on the same team).

Mick who you happily poached off WC ....contracts who respects contracts? - oh that's right you expect your contracts to be honoured.

Mick as a coach I respect - your massive loss (Norm Smith curse about to reign)

Seriously **** off - I'm worried stupidity may be contagious

Holy sh!t Moo. Has PB got a hold of your login?

Your standard chilled diplomacy has f!cked off in a very entertaining manner.

Nice work.

The funny thing is history repeating itself. Figjam walked out on Brisbane because he 'wanted to win premierships' and Tarrant wanted to go to Collingwood for the same reason. Well both missed out...and thats kind of funny. They deserve each other.

The funny thing is history repeating itself. Figjam walked out on Brisbane because he 'wanted to win premierships' and Tarrant wanted to go to Collingwood for the same reason. Well both missed out...and thats kind of funny. They deserve each other.

Hopefull we will do a brissy now and win 3 in a row :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ok, I spelt it wrong. Whatever.

You also asked a question in a thread you obviously haven't read, but whatever.

OK, I'm feeling generous, so here it is in a nutshell:

Freo threw him a lifeline and saved his career from going down the toilet, then he split just when we were going to get a return on our investment and made sure we got screwed at the trade table by saying he would only go to Collingwood.

Oh, and he's a prick.

You also asked a question in a thread you obviously haven't read, but whatever.

OK, I'm feeling generous, so here it is in a nutshell:

Freo threw him a lifeline and saved his career from going down the toilet, then he split just when we were going to get a return on our investment and made sure we got screwed at the trade table by saying he would only go to Collingwood.

Oh, and he's a prick.
Ah OK, was just interested. Yeah, I guess he's a prick then haha.

EAD Tarrant... the lack of any decent send off on the coverage was a thing of beauty :thumbsu:

Collingwood must be a s***house club to have that hack anywhere near the top of their goalkicking tree

Not to mention that he was a liability In his first 2 years and injured for his last. May well have got us to the GF this year. We were just the 1 KPP short of beating Adelaide in Adelaide. Tarrant's a Prick.

Tarrant used our club.we made him into a defender---well it was Harves really.Then he dumped us
when we needed him. Glad he didnt get a premiership. we got nothing for him either
so he is a pr***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back