Roast Chris Tarrant is a Prick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, would like to have my thoughts put on record that yes, Chris Tarrant is a prick.

No---Trent Croad was the worst of all

It's like arguing which is worse out of sticking your dick into a termite mound or giving Dane Swan a piggyback ride from Melbourne to Sydney, end of the day they both ****ed us and petty as it is I'm glad Taz retired without a flag.

Also with Croad i thought he was run out of town by the media witch hunt.
Copped so much criticism and pressure to perform that it all became too much and was easier to just get away from it all.

Also with Croad i thought he was run out of town by the media witch hunt.
Copped so much criticism and pressure to perform that it all became too much and was easier to just get away from it all.

Yeah i didnt have any malice towards Croad compared to the others mentioned.. Croad was treated like dogshit when he was here by both the media and our incompetant coaching staff, so not surprised he wanted out when the opportunity arose. The others however had the red carpet rolled out.. and still gave it to us hard and long when they left

Such a lack of respect.

Disappointing really.

Shut your hole about respect.i do respect him and what he did in 2010 but what I have written are the cold hard facts.and he is a liar.he has dissapointed me really and I hope he never gets a flag with Carlton.he signed a contract and didn't stick to it.LIAR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha, enjoying the Collingwood meltdown rhys, keep it up. We don't hate toothless ferals, but when Mick's Carlton team flogs the life out of you guys next year, the look on FIGJAM's face is going to be priceless.

I know you guys are also not used to travelling, but you're on the Fremantle board now Toto, so its you who should be shutting your hole and showing some respect.

Shut your hole about respect.i do respect him and what he did in 2010 but what I have written are the cold hard facts.and he is a liar.he has dissapointed me really and I hope he never gets a flag with Carlton.he signed a contract and didn't stick to it.LIAR

Change your attitude or take a hike

Who is having the meltdown again?
Must be hard watching Nafan screw it up after sending Malthouse packing... all the way to Carlton.

I guess that's one less hole than this Collingwood fan will ever be able to close.

316702_260384830645830_3595802_n.jpg

'Malthouse is not going anywhere'

Trevor Nisbett Aug 1999

Mick was on contract when Eddie approached him in 1999. Liar!

Rage - I'm guessing like your balls - is yet to drop.

So as amusing as you are - **** off now please from our board with you moronic posts.

How many times do i have to explain.I am female,i dont have any balls that can drop..I have all my teeth and im not feral.

Great - want to address the bit of the post where you bag Mick for breaking a promise, however overlook that he Mick was contracted to the Eagles for the year 2000 ...when he left for **cough cough** family reasons?

Where's your rage?

Oh - Now **** off and get me a sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back