Clark trade discussion #4 (AKA - Clark Deal DONE!!!!!! Pick 12)

Remove this Banner Ad

Suck shit Bondy !! Don't let the door hit you on your way out.. wohoooo

now for that muppet photoshop created by the Freo supporter.. I wish someone would do the honors and write a final chapter with few nice screenshots.

Damn I dont have a pic of Kerr. Love to throw Vossy in with one of his smug arrogant smirks --- GG where are yaaaa

Bet Clark wasn't overly happy with freo's offers to Brisbane. Probably thought Freo clearly didn't want him that much...

Freo clearly haven't won any fans over this trade week, including Mitch Clark.

One does wonder though what would've been if Bond had genuinely come to the table earlier.

Who knows? I guess we were playing it for the PP. JOM was also our 1 priority in the early part.

I think we certainly have someone in mind with 16, we were very protective of it.

Hindsight we may have played it differently...you however would not.

As far as winners and losers go:
Brisbane got overs
Fremantle missed an opportunity
Melbourne completely fked there salary cap balance for the next 2+ years and paid overs

:thumbsu: that is my take.

Suck shit Bondy !! Don't let the door hit you on your way out.. wohoooo

now for that muppet photoshop created by the Freo supporter.. I wish someone would do the honors and write a final chapter with few nice screenshots.

Reposting in case you missed it.

2dkft49.jpg

HAHA!! :D

Apologies for the intrusion guys, but I thought I should share in the celebration of this news. I have been following this very closely lol and read the rubbish posted by many of that clubs "supporters" with regards to this so this result is quite nice I must stay.

As someone who despises the Fremantle Football Club with every fibre of my being, I am utterly delighted with this.

Their utter desperation to seem "tough" and "one of the big players" is nothing short of pathetic. As mentioned before, the deal could have been done by Tuesday but their pig-headedness and misplaced arrogance has brought them undone.

Just delightful and no matter what their supported will say this is a loss for them as I have no doubt Clark would have made a huge impact in their push for finals and even a premiership :eek: in the coming years.

A win for the good guys!!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem Freo :p

So much love for Kerr right now! I think we got slightly unders, but it was worth it just to deny freo!

If we go for Tippett, id like to think we would place 8 and one of our late 20's -early 30's picks and/or a collier/sheldon/maguire?

If that deal was not accepted, I would wait untill next year, he would be cheaper.

If GC want him so badly, they can pay overs and out bid us if they like.

I am quite happy with the development of Acorn, Retzy and Karnesis tbh (in addition to whomever else we draft), that if we dont get Tippett I wont be worried in the slightest.

GO KERR :D

GO LIONS :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

HAHA!! :D

Apologies for the intrusion guys, but I thought I should share in the celebration of this news. I have been following this very closely lol and read the rubbish posted by many of that clubs "supporters" with regards to this so this result is quite nice I must stay.

As someone who despises the Fremantle Football Club with every fibre of my being, I am utterly delighted with this.

Their utter desperation to seem "tough" and "one of the big players" is nothing short of pathetic. As mentioned before, the deal could have been done by Tuesday but their pig-headedness and misplaced arrogance has brought them undone.

Just delightful and no matter what their supported will say this is a loss for them as I have no doubt Clark would have made a huge impact in their push for finals and even a premiership :eek: in the coming years.

A win for the good guys!!! :thumbsu:
That is pathetic.

How have Melb screwed there cap for next 2 years ? I disagree; its not like they have a Fevola and a Brown sitting in their squad. Even if the deal was as much as 750k a year, they don't have that many players that would demand big moolah.

this so true ! let's not forget who's wages we are still hurting about first

Melbourne's cap is in good shape by all report. Mitch's deal will be heavily frontended and will taper off around the same time their young guns need pay rises.

It won't be anymore.

Also not too sure you can totally front end by what is by all accounts a massive deal (would of put him on more than Sandi, Mundy, Pav or Fyfe).

Anyway not the thread for it, but would you be happy with Clark being your highhest paid player?
If I was throwing Goddard dollars around .....I don't know I might of wanted Goddard ;)

I am biased as I saw the mess Schwabby made of our club by paying overs - Melbourne are going to have some young talent looking for contracts and GC kids can be enticed next year.

I'd be OK with Clark being top 10 ... but if the rumored price is correct - it is unbelievable IMHO.

To all the freo fans who are still going on.. Give it a break. you only offered pick 16 because Melbourne forced your hand, you were happy to pay unders and skrew us with the PSD route. You were telling Mitch it would work and he got cold feet and left you standing in the rain. It reminds me of a movie scene were the bad guy realized he just got skrewed over. Your conduct during this whole thing has been shocking, I would honestly email Brisbane if they conducted themselves in such a way. It was commented on and eluded to that other clubs also viewed your attempt to short change us as pretty low. I saw that "no big loss" post and I don't rate mitch that highly, but you Lost alot of respect this week, the verdict is in.. The good guys won, now you should just tip your cap and admit your attempt to sell us short failed and walk back to your trenches with what dignity you have left. Oh and trade week mud sticks, this tuff guy routine and arrogance will cost you in the future, good luck with that. well done Kerr.. The good guys won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Clark trade discussion #4 (AKA - Clark Deal DONE!!!!!! Pick 12)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back