Classy Pies Fans at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Laughing at Collingwood's passionate defence of this. They done wrong, they're feral. Doesn't mean they epitomise Collingwood fans. Didak cops shit cos' he's done shit. GAblett gets shit despite being innocent. Go figure...

It's not anti-Collingwood at all.

It's anti-offensive behaviour.

Edit: In fact, I doubt anyone could reasonable suggest that this isolated group of 200 Collingwood non-members is representative of the Collingwood supporter base at all.

this group of pie fans have been around for years,they used to stand in bay 2 of the southern stand but when the club moved the social club and members to the ponsford stand they all moved there aswell.they are all members of the club and at the telstra dome they stand at the back of the goals in front of the locker room bar.they are there just for a good time supporting there club and to add abit of atmosphere, joffa is not well liked as he was one of them years ago but he is now just a attention seeking w***er.

GAblett gets shit despite being innocent. Go figure...
Name me one AFL player that doesn't cop shit from opposition fans?

You telling me what the Cloke boys copped is fair?

It's all part of the territory. People will use whatever they can find at their disposal to slag you.

Christ most of the people posting outrage at the actions of Collingwood supporters do the very same thing here!

It is a blatant attack on Collingwood, and Collingwood supporters, and we shouldn't have to feel guilty for supporting the team we support.

Awww poor little Collingwood:(

Maybe you should take your own advice and harden the **** up.

this group of pie fans have been around for years,they used to stand in bay 2 of the southern stand but when the club moved the social club and members to the ponsford stand they all moved there aswell.they are all members of the club and at the telstra dome they stand at the back of the goals in front of the locker room bar.they are there just for a good time supporting there club and to add abit of atmosphere, joffa is not well liked as he was one of them years ago but he is now just a attention seeking w***er.

If they bag Joffa they can't be all that bad.:thumbsu:

PS; as long as this mob sticks to the verbals I can't see a problem.

There seems to be more and more of the soccer element creeping into our game and unless something (and I don't know what) is done, we could start to experience some serious violence at our games.

Its starting to happen already. The grog squads are starting to become a little more agressive these days with the Tiger Army leading the way from all reports.

Ah Dave Hughes the Chief Commissioner of the Moral police. The man denouncing the jibes of people not even associated with a club is the same man that openly glorifies the activities of Underworld identities to the point of giving them a regular spot on his radio show.

Your credibility Mr Hughes is, um...................

here.

Laughing at Collingwood's passionate defence of this. They done wrong, they're feral. Doesn't mean they epitomise Collingwood fans. Didak cops shit cos' he's done shit. GAblett gets shit despite being innocent. Go figure...

Such as? Last time I checked, sitting in a car isn't illegal. Administering a drug to another person is. Not that I'm condoning the comments directed at Junior. But then again Dids wasn't directly involved in what is directed at him either.

Once again I repeat.

It did not happen, i was next to them, heard all their chants and they did not do the Ablett chant they are accused of. Maybe a lone wolf or two yelled something out but no organised chant.

Jeff Farmer, Stephen Milne, Didak all cop something similar. Year ago oppostion supporters taunted Ron McKeon over the death of his twin babies. The list goes on and on and all clubs have supporters who engage in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is degenerating.

Wind it back or it's gone

Ahh so as long as it is Pies bashing its OK but if we turn it back on oppistion teams, ti is 'degenerating'. Just like the bashing thread where we copped it but North was protected over Boris the chicken.

Bias is alive and well at Big Footy.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25335726-661,00.html

You can see why people hate Collingwood supporters. Luckily not all of them are like this, some are almost decent. Eddie did the right thing and sacked the Cheer squad, making them reapply, sadly the ground security is generally gutless in these situations.

I don't know what's more pathetic. The behaviour of these fans, or the suggestion that this sort of thing only happens at Collingwood. Perhaps you might want to go sick next to the Geelong Cheer squad at a game, and see how feral some of them are. Or the Richmond Cheer squad.

A bit of verbal jousting is not the same as violence off the field. There have been some disgraceful acts by a select few Collingwood fans (and fans of other clubs) so far, but by the sounds of it this is on the lower end of the scale.

Alan Didak has copped the same in the past, as have Milne and Montagna, Carey, Cousins, Gardiner, and going way back to the days of G Abletts snr Jimmy Buckley, Des Tuddenham and John Nicholls.

The biggest spray I ever saw anybody get was Peter Allen when he sang at the 1979??? Grand Final. That was deadset funny.

Ahh so as long as it is Pies bashing its OK but if we turn it back on oppistion teams, ti is 'degenerating'. Just like the bashing thread where we copped it but North was protected over Boris the chicken.

Bias is alive and well at Big Footy.

Ah no, but nice try.

I've been deleting posts out of this thread since last night from both sides of the argument.

Everyone thinks Joffa is a w***er so the more that sing it the better.

Just as everyone thinks that GA Sr gave heroin to a young girl, which resulted in her death.

You fail to get the point of the thread that the security staff yet again fail to protect the normal fan at the footy.

Protect them from what? People singing? My God man, if you think people need protecting from that, then you'd be better off at the ballet than the footy.

If Darren Millane had a son who started playing for Collingwood. You'd be prepared to "harden up" and not be "kicking up a fuss" if 200 opposition supporters began an organised sledge about his father ? I'd be prepared to lay money that most Collingwood supporters would consider that to be disgusting.

I'd lay money that there wouldn't be an article in the paper dedicated to it either.

Each club has a small minority of fans that are aggressive, at a game for a fight/argument and all that. I think a problem with Collingwood is that their nuff nuffs behaviour is exaggerated by the bogan pride mentality that is somewhat promoted by the club itself (Eddie in his Broady character etc) and all other forces (media, opposition fans).

At the game on Thurs night, I was sitting directly in front of the people who stand around the wings on the bottom deck when in the 3rd quarter a pie fan yelled out when Varcoe had the ball. Get that black c___, I turned around to tell him to settle down and not be so offensive. But all that did was made him yell it out every time. and he then started to yell it out even when O'brien or Davis was near the ball. I didn't want to get into a fight so I just let it slide. luckily he was only there for the quarter. But guess who was right next to him, one of the green shirt guys, not sure if they are security or just there to look at tickets, but I thought he could of said/done something.

Walk around the rear of the seats on the bottom level at any game and you find these knobs. Fact is the MCC wont do anything, much like night club owners as their is too much money in drunken idiots.

Walk around the rear of the seats on the bottom level at any game and you find these knobs. Fact is the MCC wont do anything, much like night club owners as their is too much money in drunken idiots.

agreed. All venues have the same sort of supporters. Its just he way it is. All clubs, all venues. hate to see just one club singled out for attention, even the Pies. :D

Walk around the rear of the seats on the bottom level at any game and you find these knobs.

Yup, was at the Ess/Carlton game on the weekend and had a couple of these w***ers sitting behind us - they didn't support either team, but seemed to think they knew everything about everything and just wanted to bignote themselves in general. Tryhards of the highest order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Classy Pies Fans at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back