Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon every Vic club with 2 or more picks before Geelong would use one of them on Smith.

That is why.

Geelong had too good a year in 2024 to play the "we will walk him" card.
Except its not Geelong saying we will walk him.

Its the Dogs saying they will walk him if Geelong don't pay overs.

Anyway, back to the Dingley racism training facility you go.

I reckon every Vic club with 2 or more picks before Geelong would use one of them on Smith.

That is why.
Carlton - p14 is about right, but they are so stacked with midfielders than they are letting Kennedy explore his options.
Melbourne - p9 is a high pick to burn, they have enough discontent to be going on with.
StKilda - he'd be a very good fit, but again, p8 is a very high pick to burn.

IMO if it were StKilda with p14, I'd be more circumspect.

My Thoughts...
It all Depends.
Who's paying his salary??
If it's us. We taking the whole enchilada?? The 6 million??
Then. It's a WAY OVER PAY. 2 firsts?? yeah nah... even with a 2nd coming back. Mack says GTFOH.
Here's a 2nd and a 3rd as we've just relieved u of a 6 million dollar anchor... u pick the year
If they are paying half or a third.
F1 or this years First...take ya pick... and a 2nd in the alternate year.
Either is spot on.
FWIW He (CO)is irrelevant to the basket case which is the MFC.
He. The player. Clayton Oliver is on the outer.
He is the tattoo that needs removing. The wart that needs to be burnt off.
Relationships are totally broken.
The coach Goody is a bloody twit.
As for Green, he for me is a real dumb twat.
Not forgetting Pert ...well... couldn't run a raffle let alone a Footy Club FFS. He's the ashtray on my motorbike.
As for Christian BackTrackka, he is the best weapon we have in this whole saga.
So MFC. You pick one. BackTrakka or Clarry. Can't have both in that locker room. younoit & wenoit.
Just let this sink in.
The MFC had a Dynasty knocking on its door. But were too busy having a nap on the couch.
We are dealing with a disorganised disjointed and a delusional mob there at the MCG.
No wonder they are in the predicament they find themselves in.
Let them spruik out whatever they like.
In the end, they (MFC) need CO gone/outta there.
Problem for them is.
Everyone knows it.
Reading this gave me cancer.

Reading this gave me cancer.
GCL has a... erm... certain way of phrasing things. Him and Heckler tend to write in fairly long, ranty, colourful rambles.

If you like it, great. If not, quietly putting posters on Ignore tends to make your BigFooty life easier.

That is why.

Geelong had too good a year in 2024 to play the "we will walk him" card.
I strongly disagree on that. You're asking the professional coaching group, whose leadership lives and dies on a playing group buying into the message, to bring in a player against their will.

There are players that a side might take the opportunity with come draft time, but he's no Dangerfield and he has off field issues to navigate, so i very highly doubt Smith would be one of those players.

Geelong don't want to blow up the trading system either though, so they'll add to their offer, just not until weds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back