Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Max getting mad about the opinions getting out lol Dees leaking a lot managers or the club.

Seems he should be angry at the inner sanctum then

I hate this argument. My statement is about the now. Yes, I would suffer a clib on fire for a few years if it meant getting a flag
Trust me, it's not worth it

I hate this argument. My statement is about the now. Yes, I would suffer a clib on fire for a few years if it meant getting a flag
Thats the good thing about sites like this..

We all have different opinions!.

Fxxk I wish Iā€™d seen a crows flag this century.. especially if it was one in the last few years..

The irony that a future 1st round pick from Geelong would probably mean the dees end up targeting Tairon Ah-mu, a guy in the dees nga academy that the afl made up some technicality to ensure we couldn't draft him. Off the back of Mac Andrew being ripped from us. Add in the mix that the afl decided not to allow the trading of future picks (2 years in advance) despite all the clubs being ready for it just at the time that the dees have 2 premium players wanting out. Thanks afl.

Killing us with their inept decision-making for a long period of time now. I'm certain that the AFL will be doing under the table deals with Gold Coast to ensure that Kalani White (Jeff White's son) nominates Gold Coast next year instead of the Dees. But they changed the points system just in case. They're so corrupt.

But sure, let's keep gifting Brisbane top 5 picks and first rounder father/sons and give the dogs a list built from afl gifts.

Dees have to be really careful not to botch the drafts because we don't get any handouts.
Yes the AFL is out to get the Demons, you're the only team that missed out on NGA prospects with the top 40 rule and they only changed the points system so you couldn't get someone who might not even chose to play for you next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine bringing a bloke down to a players farm only to turn around and say

ā€œWe value you and really want you at the club but not willing to pay for youā€l and canā€™t get a deal done.ā€

Bulldogs no doubt will see this and stick the heels in on Smith.

Oh no! Whatever will we do?!? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø :tearsofjoy:
Sticking your heels in when you have basically no leverage means cutting the nose off to spite the face.

All becomes clear, Big Tom Campbell signing with the Dees so Oliver wants to stay.

Imagine bringing a bloke down to a players farm only to turn around and say

ā€œWe value you and really want you at the club but not willing to pay for youā€l and canā€™t get a deal done.ā€

Bulldogs no doubt will see this and stick the heels in on Smith.
the cringe BS on bigfooty never fails to deliver

ease up turbo, the trade period hasn't even started

lol at all the Geelong fans who got so far ahead of themselves listing Oliver in their beat 22 for Round 1 next year. šŸ¤£

Come on now. You've got nothing to give us. Clearly we can wait a year and by then Geelong will have better picks.
I am guessing that by then Geelong will have moved on. The field of OOC mids next year is much wider than this year's was

I was right then and Iā€™ll be right now. Oliver will be traded and there wonā€™t be any 1st rounders involved.

Unfortunately that will keep Pickett from moving as Melbourne are hanging on to dear life for more success.
haha. Kozzie loves the melbourne footy club. he's staying. Stop making up stuff. Oliver will stay.

Everyone said Petracca would go too. what happened with that? He stayed.

yeah thats fine. Oliver will always have currency. Even if he has another poor season there will always be clubs who will roll the dice on him.
You say he always has currency but given there's literally no takers who are valuing him in line with what you want this year then i would say he doesn't have currency now let alone adding a year in a club that doesn't want him there

You say he always has currency but given there's literally no takers who are valuing him in line with what you want this year then i would say he doesn't have currency now let alone adding a year in a club that doesn't want him there
we will always be able to get a late first for him next season from most contending clubs. Oliver is worth 2 first rounders right now. Clearly he has trade value. You don't pay a guy $6 million dollars who has no currency. You realise how silly that sounds. Opposition coaches still tagged him this year.

we will always be able to get a late first for him next season from most contending clubs. Oliver is worth 2 first rounders right now. Clearly he has trade value. You don't pay a guy $6 million dollars who has no currency. You realise how silly that sounds. Opposition coaches still tagged him this year.
You understand that contract is a liability not an asset right? You're inflating an asset value by pumping liabilities into the wrong side of the ledger.

Either way sounds like he not at Geelong. You might talk the Crows into it and they might give you more

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back