Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting if you look on the Melbourne team board, even his fellow Dees fans think Old Mate Michy is a complete muppet.

Sounds like I am living rent free in your head if you’re looking on other boards for feedback about me 😂

Don’t hate on me because your club can’t get a deal done after chasing a bloke for 12 months mate by offering something semi decent to match the interest. Focus on looking forward to watching Bowes, Clark and Bruhn tear up the midfield next year.

Sounds like I am living rent free in your head if you’re looking on other boards for feedback about me 😂

Don’t hate on me because your club can’t get a deal done after chasing a bloke for 12 months mate by offering something semi decent to match the interest. Focus on looking forward to watching Bowes, Clark and Bruhn tear up the midfield next year.
Please don't waste effort flattering yourself.

I was looking on the thread to gauge Dees' fans opinions of the whole business and what they think Oliver might be worth. Then you started piping up with the same nonsense about how the Dees had played this all brilliantly. :$

Please don't waste effort flattering yourself.

I was looking on the thread to gauge Dees' fans opinions of the whole business and what they think Oliver might be worth. Then you started piping up with the same nonsense about how the Dees had played this all brilliantly. :$

Cool story, keeping talking / thinking about me 😂😂

And Yes, Dees did play it perfectly, managed to test the market and hold our man when trade offer was trash.

Meanwhile Cats invest a year chasing a bloke, organise farm meetings, have it blasted all over the media about how they always get deals done only for it to fall flat.

I know which camp I prefer.

And Yes, Dees did play it perfectly, managed to test the market and hold our man when trade offer was trash.

Meanwhile Cats invest a year chasing a bloke, organise farm meetings, have it blasted all over the media about how they always get deals done only for it to fall flat.

I was doing you a favour thinking you were just a nuffie troll…but I actually think you might be serious.

Cut your losses Dees and just **** him off, come ****ing on….
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

At this stage, I assume this is an alt account for a geelong troll.....

I really cannot believe that someone, regardless of who they support, could honestly believe what this person is saying.

I think Oliver and Petracca should both be forced to live in Max Gawn’s cellar, Fritzl style, released only to play on weekends.

Problem solved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit like Geelong the first year Tim Kelly wanted to leave, eh
Which bit?
Cos this is the second year, Cats never shopped Kelly around behind his back, he was willing to stay another year, Cats acted professionally and in the interests of the team, all the while building a reputation as tough but fair. And when he still wanted to go, they worked with the team of his choosing.

Cos it ain't those bits.

Bit like Geelong the first year Tim Kelly wanted to leave, eh

Not even remotely the same.
Cats and Tim both were happy with the situation as Tim said many, many times. He loved playing at the Cats and the Cats at no stage wanted Tim to go. They did everything in their power to keep him.
Kelly’s misso wasn’t happy she didn’t have family support raising two very young children with disabilities on the entire opposite side of the Country.

Compare that to a basket case organisation mismanaging not one but TWO genuine superstars through their own decision making and ineptitude with no obligation of taking responsibility. I mean the freaking CEO is helping do an “external review” FFS, it completely defeats the purpose of an EXTERNAL REVIEW?!? 🤦🏽‍♂️

This suggests these situations are not even remote comparable. To suggest otherwise is moronic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back