• Lade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was big on Montgomery until someone who’s opinion I rate, and would know, said he’d heard some indifferent things about him

Not someone with an axe to grind or any reason to be anything but balanced- not involved with the club at all

That could mean anything. There are always players that don’t like a coach for whatever reason.

What’s the point of September if you continue to lose there.

If we were to get Ken and if we did well in the H&A then falter when it counts….do you not think this noise would be extremely loud? What a waste of money. For a good H&A record but never a threat.

I just can’t see the point to this thought process.
100%

Ken doesnt have the killer touch

Schofield adamant King is WCE's next coach. Reckons they found out Monday.

Also said Darling to North is a done deal, 2 year contract.

We'll see...
Montgomery was who Schofield said was his pick last week.

This week he said King is his pick.

Schofield Doesn't know
No he doesn't know
Schofield doesn't know
So don't tell Scotty

Montgomery was who Schofield said was his pick last week.

This week he said King is his pick.

Schofield Doesn't know
No he doesn't know
Schofield doesn't know
So don't tell Scotty
Yeah but he was saying he 'thought' WCE would pick Montgomery based off nothing but gut, he's now saying that King is basically confirmed.

Victorian media pumping up King's tyres after last night.

To be fair Jay Clark has been pretty spot on with most of his WC intel over the last couple of years

And he's sold me. Kings done wonders with that midfield at the Cats. Basically no ruck and no standout mids (bar a very old Danger) and into a prelim

And Shuey has proven he can coach how??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We are probably 4 or 5 years away from having our list built for finals, so the idea is that Shuey (if he has the desire and skill to be a senior coach, which you will find out in that 4-5 year period under Ken) will take the mantle once the list build is complete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are probably 4 or 5 years away from having our list built for finals, so the idea is that Shuey (if he has the desire and skill to be a senior coach, which you will find out in that 4-5 year period under Ken) will take the mantle once the list build is complete.

I don’t think the guy that’s shown no leadership in the past should be anywhere near the coaches box let alone the coach

I was big on Montgomery until someone who’s opinion I rate, and would know, said he’d heard some indifferent things about him

Not someone with an axe to grind or any reason to be anything but balanced- not involved with the club at all
Wouldn't every coach (including assistants) have indifferent things said about them given they all have favourites and would be advocating for some to play over others?

Heard the same. Not like horrible. Just more along the lines of not a great relationship builder.

I’m all aboard the King train to be honest

Missed his captaincy the past few years have you???

None of actually know what that was like inside the four walls. Plenty of sides have good captains but not the cattle.

Regardless that’s 2 years of a long career.

Don’t act like he didn’t show leadership time and time again when it mattered on the field for us.

Shuey needs to coach outside the four walls I think before considering him as a head coach
Exactly, midfield has been belted in the games that Boots coached the midfield. I'm not belting him as I believe he will make a good coach it's a fact.

Yeah but he was saying he 'thought' WCE would pick Montgomery based off nothing but gut, he's now saying that King is basically confirmed.
I wouldn't mind King, however which recent pod cast did he say it? The one I heard him say it he said something like not that I would really know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back